"Is there anything I can help you with?" The waitress asked.

"Oh, please don't mind them. Can we take a look at the menu?" Bo Young asked.

"Sure. When you guys are ready with the order, just press the buzzer, I will be back." The waitress handed her the menu and left again.

"Thank you." Bo Young bowed and looked at the menu. Eun Hyuk leaned towards Bo Young to have a better look at the menu.

"What are you going to have?" Eun Hyuk asked.

"Food definitely." Bo Young answered.

Ha Sang sighed.

"What? Why do you sigh?" Bo Young asked. Eun Hyuk slowly got the menu in his hand. Eun Hyuk examined it and chooses what he was going to eat.

"Fine..I know what I'm going to eat." He said and placed it on the table.

"What did you choose?" She asked.

"Samgyetang*. What about you?" Eun Hyuk asked.

"I have to look at it...ummm..i'll have Naengmyeon*. Here, choose yours." She handed it over to Ha Sang.

He was going through it. Bo Young pressed the buzzer so that the waitress would be there advanced.

"Why did you press it? I didn't even choose mine."

"You'll be ready when she comes here."

He rolled his eyes. The waitress came in, after 2 minutes.

"Can I take your order now?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah..A naengmyeon, a samgyetang and a...?" Eun Hyuk didn't know what Ha Sang was going to order so he stopped in the middle.

"A Nakjji Bokkeum please." Ha Sang finished the sentence. The other two looked at him with wide eyes.

"Will be right back." The waitress left, not before repeating the orders once.

"Nakjji bokkeum? That's quite a lot." Eun Hyuk said.

"Yeah. I thought you were dieting or something but it's alright to fill up your stomach once in a while though." She said.

"I've come to this restaurant a few times. It's lesser in quantity compared to other restaurants." Ha Sang answered.

"Oh, fine then." Eun Hyuk added. Bo Young nodded.

"And, I'm not dieting now. How did you know that I was dieting too?" Ha Sang asked.

"Yeon Joon once told me, when we met at the convenience store."

"Oh right, I remember now."

Eun Hyuk wanted to join the conversation too.

"Bo Young,"

She looked at him.

"You talk well." He said.