23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement

Start from the beginning

"You have to think about the emptiness you felt when you ran 800 meters in physical education class." Irene rolled her eyes at her friend and let her experience it.

Jennie reflected on whether she was really too cruel and poured a glass of water for Lisa. Lisa wheezed for a long time before her brain had the ability to think again. When she felt parch, Jennie handed a glass of water to her mouth. After she drained it dry, she gasped.

"Was it difficult?" Jennie asked in distressed.
"En." Lisa has never been so tired.
"It seems that two laps are really too long, so let's run one lap tomorrow."
"!!!" Lisa raised her head in shock and opened her mouth several times but couldn't speak. Fortunately, Jennie was very patient and didn't interrupt her. After a while, she heard her say, "Can... we not run?"

For the first time in her life, Lisa discussed with others what she didn't want to do.
"No, your physical fitness is too poor. You must exercise." Jennie refused without any discussion.

The ray of hope in Lisa's eyes dimmed a little. Jennie looked so distressed that she almost promised Lisa they won't run again, but fortunately, her rationality stopped her in time.
The beauty is mistaken ah ~~

"Oh." Although she wasn't willing, Lisa agreed with Jennie's decision.

Grandma said that after marriage, there will be good and bad things, but partners should be tolerant of each other. When she chose Jennie, she must tolerate the "bad things" brought by Jennie. Not to mention that everything since their marriage was good except for running. Lisa comforted himself and decided to tolerate the "bad things" that Jennie brought.

"Go take a shower and change your clothes." Lisa sweated so badly that her entire clothes seemed to be soaked with water, it was impossible to just change.

After having breakfast, Irene took them on a good tour of the cherry orchard and introduced several beautiful scenic spots in the mountain to Jennie. Finally, they changed into work clothes and followed her to pick cherries.
Jennie picked half a basket of cherries and suddenly felt back pain. She couldn't help but doubt: "You let me help you pick cherries and didn't cheat me to do all this hard work for you, right?"
"In all honesty, naturally it was in order for you to personally experience agritourism." Irene Bae firmly denied it.
"Agritourism, right? Okay, I've experienced it enough. I need to rest." As soon as Jennie took off her hat and gloves, she collapsed under a tree and didn't move. "Lisa don't pick anymore. Rest for a while."

Jennie looked at Lisa who was working hard picking cherries silently, and she had an incredible look on her face. How could she get so tired after running, but was okay picking cherries for half an afternoon?
Lisa stopped obediently and took her half basket of cherries to Jennie like she was offering her a treasure. Then took one of the largest cherries and sent it to Jennie's mouth.

Jennie swallowed it with her open mouth and smiled while saying it was sweet, then Lisa immediately smiled happily.

Almost blinded with her dog eyes, Irene Bae couldn't help rolling her eyes. Looking at the sky, Irene Bae suddenly said, "Now the light is good, it's suitable to take pictures. I want to take some pictures. Nini, there are watermelons in the well next to the kitchen. Go and cut them so we can eat."

"Why don't you put the watermelon in the refrigerator, but in the well?" Jennie wondered strangely.
"Because it's better in the well."

After that, Irene Bae took the camera and started to take pictures. Jennie and Lisa walked back. They went to the well to get the watermelon and cut it with a knife in the kitchen. Then one person held the watermelon and they sat on the steps of the wooden house to eat.
En, the taste is cool and comfortable, which is completely different from the coolness from when its stored in the refrigerator.