Fred took his robe off too, walking out of the room really quickly. He came back with a roll of bandages. He held his hand out for you to take, you placed yours in his- looking up to his face. He took your hand up to his face and gently kissed it. He then started to wrap up your hands-tying it to cover your wound.

You managed to smile at Fred, feeling at ease from Fred's caring state.

"Thank you love." You said. You turned his hand around to see his markings. You frowned and bandaged his hand as well.

"Are you okay y/n?" He asked tilting your chin.

You nodded and stood up walking to your drawer to get some pyjamas.

"I really do hate that woman, I can't wait to leave now." You said taking off your uniform.

"Do you want me to sort her out darling?" He asked, you at first thought he was being sarcastic but it dawned that he wasn't.

"I don't condone anything like that but if you did I wouldn't be mad about it- I just don't want you to get expelled." You said finishing getting changed.

You finished your night routine and got into bed with Fred. You faced him laying down and gave him a peck- placing your hand on his jaw.

"Goodnight darling." He said, kissing you quickly- reaching over and turning your bedside lamp off, he held you close in his sleep- protecting you and making sure you felt safe.

Things at Hogwarts were still glum, your hand had begun healing along with everyone else's. It was unbearable having umbridge as a headteacher. Any type of freedom you had in and around the school was stripped of you almost entirely.

"Hey look, you'll be okay. I promise you." You held you hand on one of the younger students cheeks, trying to stop him from crying.

"What's your name?"

"Michael." The young boy replied. 

"Yeah it's going to be fine."

"Yeah it's not as bad as it seems. See, it's fading already."

"You can hardly see ours anymore. And the pain stops after a while."

You sat crouched in front of the boy, with Fred crouching next to you- and George sitting with him on the bench.

"Hey look at me Micheal. It's going to be okay. Alright? How about I take you down to the hospital wing and get it bandaged up?" You offered, he slowly nodded as his tears began falling less.

"Eh hem. As I've told you once before mr Potter and miss bardot- naughty children deserve to be punished." You glared over at her walking beside harry, with Fred and George behind.

"And may I remind you umbridge, this is a school. Not a place for you to torture children- for your sick fuck pleasures." You spat back.

"What was that?" She asked, anger plastered on her face.

"I think you quite heard me." You glared deeply at her, she took a deep breath and walked away.

"You know George I've always felt our features lay outside the world of academic achievements." Fred said to George.

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing." You turned around and saw they definitely were planning something.

You ignored it for the time being and walked back over to Micheal, taking his none engraved hand supporting him to the hospital wing.

"Miss Bardot? I rarely see you here." Madam pomfrey said.

"I know, but I think Micheal here might need his hand covered and sorted if possible." You smiled and took him to one of the beds, "if she troubles you anymore- you let me know okay?"