He sniffled and ignored the kid's words, opting to burry his face into the crook of their neck, spilling his tears out. Yet he tried to hold in his sobs, letting out only small whimpers with his lips quivering.

"My name's Jeongin..." Jeongin continued, his small hand softly curling into his chestnut brown hair. "I can give you a name, if you want, Mister?"

He nodded softly, ears perking up at the thought of the boy giving him something so simple. Somehow it felt special, the mere idea of it. It just seemed truly magical.

"Hmm... How about..." Jeongin took a moment to look around. That's when he realized that he and this boy were sat in a back garden, with the back of a house close behind them. "Chang... Bin. Changbin! How's that?"

Changbin smiled and pulled soft out of their close cuddle, unwrapping his arms from around Jeongin to rub away his tears from his face. He wiped away a his tears and smiled wide at Jeongin, feeling so strangely excited. He felt so odd. An interesting sensation of belonging. A belonging that unknowingly twisted his very being onto that of the small boy in front of him. A twisting that he would never untangle himself from, no matter how hard he may struggle.

Changbin was tied and belonged solely to Jeongin. And there was nothing he could do about it.

~🥀~

"Hey Binnie, let's play!" Jeongin exclaimed. He took Changbin by both his hands and ran out into the back garden with him again. They'd been together almost a week and Changbin enjoyed every moment. Each day was full of fun and he adored it so much. He didn't want it to ever end.

It felt like a never ending sleepover, getting to play all day and cuddle to sleep all night once their fun was over. Changbin spent all moments by Jeongin's side and clung to him all the time. He didn't like being too far away from the boy and he hated playing games where he had to chase after him or find him after he'd ran off somewhere. It made him feel scared that he'd lose him. Or that the boy would forget about him and keep running and running without him.

"What game, Innie?" Changbin asked, looking into Jeongin's eyes with excited as he anticipated what fun games they'd play together today. Like he said before, everyday was fun so long as he was with Jeongin.

"Well... I wanna do hide and seek!"

Changbin frowned.

"But, Innie, I don't like hide and seek..." He sighed out, dropping his smiley face down to pout. Hide and seek was terrifying to him. He despised being separated from Jeongin. It was the scariest feeling in the world.

"Binnie..." Now it was Jeongin's turn to frown. "Don't be mean, please... I just wanna play and you never do... It's not fair..."

"Hide and seek is scary, Innie. I told you already..."

"Fine, I'm sorry Binnie, you choose what we play instead." Jeongin settled, perking up again and wrapping them into a hug. He looked up at Changbin, wondering what game he'd choose.

"Maybe... Can we go see if that cat's still out the gate? I know it's not a game but... It was really fun yesterday..."

Jeongin lit up with excitement and exclaimed that that's what they'd do. Then, he dragged Changbin by the hand all the way out the gate to meet the special cat from the day before. The only reason Changbin liked the cat so, was because it was the only one other than Jeongin who could see him. It made him happy to know he was real, even if only to a few.