Likes

CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM CHAPTER 70 TO 77 IN THE MANGA, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Oh and I made up some things here for the plot's sake. Let's just say that my headcanon would be that Hanako loves all kinds of desserts :3

Science prep room, 4pm

"Mr Tsuchigomori sensei?"

"Hm?" The "teacher", more like wonder, looked up from the stack of papers on his desk, sporting an emotionless expression at the girl's sudden arrival.

"You know lot's about Hanako-kun right?"

"Why the sudden question lady?" She kept silent.

"Well...u-um"

"I want to give him more than just donuts..." Silence. The teacher looked at her for a moment in confusion before:

"GYAHAHAHA Aside from donuts? Are you crazy?!" His laughing died down after he saw her flustered state. He'd thought that she wanted to know more about his past, and of course sometimes she would, but he certainly wasn't expecting her to ask the kinds of things he likes. He snickered mentally, these kinds of things always just shone light to his daily boring life.

"Hah, why would you know more about no.7 sama? I thought you've completely given up about that ever since you got us- well mostly him from the severance?"

The girl hesitated for a moment. There's no way she can talk about the subject without ever bringing up her secret, but this is why she came inside the first place.

"W-well, I just miss him and I'm planning on cheering him up?"

"..."

"Yeah no, not until you tell me what you're hiding, that is" she definitely called it.

"Give me a break! I just want to know besides donuts!" He sent a glance to her way, then sighed before finally averting his gaze to her, his body facing towards her while his elbows were propped to the desk.

"Chocolates"

"Okay next?"

"Ice cream"

"Hm, mostly desserts but I only need one more Sensei"

"You" she paused, looked up and went tomato mode

"What...?"

"Eh nevermind, I didn't actually mean to spit that out, no.7 considers that as his no.1 secret, with the killing part gone, he no longer has to worry about it much"

"..."

"How bout you? You never really told me the actual reason why you asked those. If I had to guess, you harbor feelings for him, am I right?"

She still hasn't gone over what he said as she stared at the cold hard wooded floor. Did he actually mean it? Was it just a slip up? Or was it done purposely? And if it was, then why? Whatever it is, she knows that he knows about her secret, and there's no turning back, considering that her feelings are obvious anyways, denying would just make it even more obvious than it already is.

"Y-yeah, I actually do. He's annoying, a pervert, a pain, but on top of those, I know that he's still a person with a good heart no matter what the rumours say"

"Anything more you wanna ask me?" She looked up while he waited.

"Did you mean what you said? About the you part?" He chuckled

"Think about it, why would you think he'll go to large extents to make a fake world for your lifespan to be extended? Why he's clingy and possessive? You're his number one priority, and to be honest, I haven't seen no.7 sama that soft before" She only nodded, cheeks tinted red.

She thanked the wonder as she exited the room, feeling satisfied, and quite euphoric at the fact someone finally returned her feelings.

And...who actually has a taste for fat ankles too

~~~~~[∆]~~~~~

"How does that make you feel no.7 sama? Anything to say?" He asked the leader, moving away the curtains revealing the boy who has full control of his assistant's heart.

"So much for the secret, I was planning on telling her but I guess you just made it no fun at all"

"Heh, don't care"

"Course you don't" he emerged from his hiding place and floated out of the room, gazing at the direction Yashiro was currently walking in, head in the clouds as he stared at the retreating figure of her.

Likes huh?