"Shut up, B.J." Sunday pushed his chest a little and Brandon laced one set of their hands together before tugging at her leggings again.

"I guess I'm gonna have to take them off for you, huh?" Brandon asked in a low tone.

"I guess so." Sunday met his gaze and lifted her torso a little to aide Brandon as he rolled the leggings off then dropped them on the floor.

"Your turn." Sunday tugged eagerly at the plain white t-shirt he was wearing.

Brandon slid it off and quickly returned his hands to her body.

"Mmm." Sunday hummed a little as she felt Brandon slide two fingers from his dominant hand under her panties then slid them completely off.

The minute Sunday felt the pads of his fingers lightly circle her clit, she lulled her head back in pleasure, "B.J I-."

Brandon stopped and raised an eyebrow at her and Sunday blushed a little, "Brandon. I mean Bra-. Oh!"

While she had been speaking, he had slipped two drenched fingers into her, one after the other.

"Oh my... Oh, God." Sunday breathed lowly, only able to focus on the feeling of Brandon's long fingers pumping in and out of her relentlessly.

Brandon was nuzzling her neck a little then attached his lips to her throat once more, quickly finding Sunday's sweet spot.

"Are you... Are you leaving a.." Sunday tried to ask but she was quickly approaching her first orgasm of the night due to the curve of his fingers.

The feeling sent a heavy tingle to her core and she braced herself for the inescapable feeling.

"That feel good, don't it ma?" Brandon murmurs, "You gotta keep being quiet."

Once it hit, Sunday had to bite down on her bottom lip, extremely hard, almost drawing blood, just to make sure that her moans weren't heard in the hallway.

Brandon had removed his digits from her, making her whine a little in disappointment.

"You keep the condoms in the same place, right?" He stood up and gently unhooked Sunday's leg from his waist.

"Top drawer. Please, please, please hurry up." Sunday responded.

Brandon let loose a short chuckle, opened her top drawer of her desk and then tossed a Magnum condom her way, "Put it on for me."

Sunday rose onto her knees on the bed when Brandon walked back over and hooked her thumbs into the sides of both his joggers and boxers, effectively freeing him.

After ripping the condom packet with her teeth, Sunday slowly rolled the condom onto him, making sure to lightly squeeze Brandon at the base when she was done.

His breathing became a little ragged and he throws his head back causing Sunday to giggle a little at his reaction.

Once the condom was completely on, Brandon slid his hands around her hips, "You ready for me?"

"I'm always ready for you." Sunday responded in a low tone.

Sunday's hands gripped his shoulders, her nails lightly digging into his skin as Brandon rubbed his member against her slick folds then slowly slid himself inside her.

"Say my name." He commanded.

"Brandon." Sunday quickly answered back in a timid moan, "Brandon."

His thrusts picked up speed and soon the room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping against skin, quiet moans from Sunday and low groans and curse words from Brandon.

"Fuck." He whispered.

Sunday let out a gasp filled moan when Brandon connects his hand to her swollen pearl and began to rub quick circles and swipe his thumb against her.

Sunday had to bite her tongue this time to avoid a loud whimper as her orgasm damn near wrecked her.

"Beautiful." Brandon mumbled, loud enough for her to hear, kept up his hard thrusts and Sunday could feel his thrusts get sloppy and uneven and she knew that he was close.

Determined to make him cum as well, Sunday clenched around him and Brandon let out a low moan as his thrusts quickened even more.

Sunday could feel Brandon's release fill up the condom as his thrusts slowed to a stop.

Brandon glanced down at Sunday, "My bad, ma."

Sunday gave him a confused look, "For what?" She panted out.

His thumb came up to brush along the right side of her neck, "I left hickeys."

Sunday laid back on her comforter, completely worn out, and her legs shaking at a medium pace, "Really, B.J?"

NOTE FROM KY
...if any of the people I write about find my books I will be deleting my account💀
anyway, I hope y'all liked it lmao
vote & comment, porfa!