(Y/N)'s Info and Backstory📜

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Gender: female {sorry male readers🙁}

Age: looks 6 year old is actually 10 years old

( ⬆ I changed this cuz plot holes)

Species: human (previous)
Demon (currently)

Hair: like nezuko's but the black with your hair color and replace the orange with white, and however long you want.

Eye color: left eye is white while the other is your eye color {you were blind in your left eye before you turned into a demon, you can see out of you left eye now}

Skin color: whatever skin color you want, you could be green for all I care.

Your Uniform:

If you want a skirt instead then just pretend it's a skirt

Additional facts:
• (y/n) grew cat ears and a tail when she got turned, they are the same color as her hair with bits of white
• (y/n)'s sword is designed to look like an umbrella ☂ so people wouldn't try to take it from her as she is a child.
• her umbrella sword☂ functions as an actual umbrella
• she calls giyu onii-san because he saved her after she got turned, and he's pretty much her adoptive big brother
• (y/n) is pretty close to tanjiro and nezuko as they go on missions together a lot

•^• (Y/N)'s Backstory •^•

It was a normal night in the (l/n) household, (y/n)'s whole family was asleep. (Y/n) was just about to fall asleep, then she heard the familiar creak of a door. She brushed it off as her sister getting some water in the middle of the night, but the creak was soon followed up by a loud ear piercing scream. (Y/n) who was scared out of her mind, quickly ran out the door into the hallway. That was where she saw it, her parents dead. Her sister being devoured in front of her eyes, the monster devouring her sister quickly noticed her. Obviously not intimidated by her small size he continued to eat, until she ran for the door. She had gotten right up to the door when the monster had grabbed her and began to eat her shoulder. She screamed loud, oh so loud, this must have alerted the neighbors or something as the door had flung open. She didn't see who it was as the only thing she was concerned with was her shoulder. "Water breathing: first form - surface slash" The stranger said, then the monster was dead. He made a mistake though, he allowed the girls wound to become infected with the demon's blood. And would soon turn into a demon. As there was nothing he could do to prevent the turning, he buried her family. He then began searching the house for something to carry the girl in as Master Ubuyashiki wanted to meet her. He hoped she would be similar to Nezuko.