pete meets your parents

"babe I'm scared their not gonna like me" pete said nervously as he pulled up to your parents driveway.

"don't worry bubs, I've told them all about you and all they want is to make sure I'm happy and I really really am" you said with a warm smile.

"i love you more than anything you know that" he said while pulling you into his chest and kissing your cheek.

"i know but I love you more" you said.

"nope I love you more" pete said.

"Pete it's not a competition you know I love you more" you said while hopping out of the car with a smirk on your face.

Pete looked at you with a sarcastic smile and put his hand out for you to take

you gladly took out and walked up to your parents front door and rang the doorbell.

"I'm so nervous" pete said.

"they will love you I know it" you said smiling.

your dad opened the door

"hi guys!" your dad said brightly.

"hi dad" you said while pulling him into a hug.

your dad embraced it and said

"hi Pete very nice to meet you" your dad said as he held out his hand.

Pete shook his hand and said

"nice to meet you mr y/n"

"please call me Tim, come on in" your dad said.

Pete stood aside and let you walk in first.

you both exchanged warm smiles as Pete followed in behind you.

you both sat down at the kitchen table

"we were just setting the food out" your dad said.

"looks delicious" pete said.

"thank you Pete, tuck in tuck in" as your dad was finished his sentence your mom came down the hallway.

"Pete, Y/N your here great!" Your mom said politely as she sat down at the table.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Y/N" Pete said.

"Oh please, call me Karen Pete" your mom said.

You guys all started tucking into your food when your mom asked

"So Pete how is everything going over at Saturday Night Live?" your mom said intrigued.

"Great actually, this week we have John Mulaney and Paul McCartney so everyone's very excited" Pete said smiling.

"That's great! Have you been working on anything else on your own like movies or tv shows?" your mom said taking a bite of her steak.

"Yes, we just wrapped up filming the new suicide squad movie and I'm about to start filming for a horror movie called Bodies Bodies Bodies" pete said.

"Very exciting" your mom said.

The rest of the dinner was quiet. You were all stuffing your faces with the delicious food. After you guys were finished eating dinner, you thought it would be best to head home as you were both very tired. Your mom and dad opened the door for you two and hugged you and also Pete tightly. Your father again put his arm out for Pete to shake. Pete took his tattooed arm out and shook his hand firmly.

"You are a very nice gentleman, she clearly loves you very much and you seem to do the same" your dad said.

"I love your daughter with everything in me Tim, she is the greatest thing in my life" Pete gushed.

Pete held his hand out for you to take and you two walked down the driveway and into Pete's car as your mom and dad waved goodbye. You both hopped in the car and Pete started the car and drove out of the driveway and back to his apartment. You guys didn't talk the whole car ride but Pete had one of his thumbs rubbing up and down your thigh the whole time. You guys eventually got to the car park of Pete's apartment building when Pete looked at you and said

"I think they liked me"

"Pete they love you!" You giggled.