"Are you serious?!"

you had missed your period twice over the last two months and you had started to get the feeling that you were pregnant. you had almost every pregnancy symptom so you finally decided to figure it out. you went to the store and bought a clearblue pregnancy test because it gives you a definite answer. when you got home you immediately took it. you waited three minutes and looked at the test. you stood there in shock as the pregnancy test showed two bold lines. you were so scared that a child would affect your boyfriend Pete Davidson's career. he was currently at one of his best friend ricky's house with Ricky and Colson. you didn't know what to do so you called his mom for advice.

"hi y/n how are you?" Amy said in a energetic tone.

"Ok I guess, Amy I have something to tell you"

"yes y/n you can tell me anything"

"well I missed my period twice over the past two months and I took a pregnancy test and Amy I'm pregnant" you said nervously.

"Oh my gosh no way I'm gonna be a grandmother I'm so excited!" Amy replied.

"Me too but I'm scared Amy that the kid will affect his career he has worked so hard and I don't wanna ruin it for him just because he has a child" you explained.

"Oh y/n don't worry! The kid will make him more motivated to do more great things he will be so happy!" Amy said comfortly

I smiled slightly as I thought it we be ok.We talked for about 45 minutes before saying goodbye.

"Remember y/n, he will be absolutely over the moon I just know it" Amy said reassuringly.

I hung up the phone and went downstairs and sat on the couch on my phone impatiently waiting for Pete to come home. I was scrolling through Twitter when I heard the front door of our home open. I set my phone down on the couch as nervous as ever, and got up and walked over to Pete. you were shaking and Pete noticed this.

"baby is everything ok?" he asked.

"P-Pete I have s-something to tell y-you" you stuttered.

"you can tell me anything baby" pete said softly.

"Pete I'm p-pregnant" you eventually said.

"Are you serious?!" Pete said shocked.

"A-Are you m-" you couldn't finish your sentence as Pete picked you up and spun you around. Tears of joy fell from my eyes as he kissed me all over. he eventually put me down and said

"I can't believe it, I'm gonna be a dad!" Pete exclaimed.

"Your going to be the best dad ever I just know it" you said with a warm smile.

he put his hand on your cheek and pulled you into a soft kiss. After about 20 seconds he pulled away and he pulled me into a hug and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you so much baby"

"I love you more Pete"

I hope you all enjoyed this and again I suck at endings:/
Thank you for 500 reads:)