"I'm sorry but you just looked so cute"

your boyfriend Pete was coming over today and you couldn't have been more happier. you hadn't seen him in nearly two weeks because he was so busy with work so you were so excited for today. you woke up at around 9am and picked up your and texted Pete

"hey baby what time you coming round today?"

"is 11 ok? Even though I'm staying at your place tonight I wanna spend the whole day with my girl🥰"

"no problem baby I can't wait to see you🥰"

"I can't wait my love😊"

you smiled at the texts, put your phone down and got out of bed. you put on one of Pete's hoodies (because he thinks you look really cute in them) and some grey sweatpants. you straightened your hair, brushed your teeth and did your skincare. when you finished all this it was around 10am. you thought it we be a good idea to make you two breakfast so you headed downstairs to the kitchen. you were going to make pancakes so you got all your equipments and ingredients out and started to prepare your food. you wanted to listen to some music so you put your speaker on and connect your Spotify and put on your favorite playlist and started dancing around like an idiot. you were cooking and dancing for about 35 minutes when you turned around to see Pete standing there recording you.

"PETE!"

"I'm sorry but you just looked so cute"

you paused your music and walked over to him and he picked you up an you wrapped your legs around his waist and you two swell back and forth for a while

"I missed you so much" Pete said

"I missed you so much more baby"

that day was filled with cuddles, kisses, food and movies. it was one of the best days you have ever had.

sorry I really suck at endings:/
I hope you all enjoyed I really liked writing this:)