👩‍👧Parent Error👩‍👧

Error looked at the stars in outertale, looking at the twinkling lights and smiling.
Suddenly the starts began forming in the shape of a person.
Error was going to run but he was interested in what was happening right now, especially why a person was in the stars.
"Finally, I can meet you." Said the stranger made of stars. Error was about to speak but suddenly was cut off.
"I have fallen deeply in love with you! Yet I know I can never be with you!" They said dramatically and put a hand on their chest, clenching their fist.
"I-."
"I've seen the way you look at the starts, such passion in your glitched eyes! I fell in love with that's passion." The god of stars said dramatically and put a hand on their forehead as Error gazed up in utter confusion as this massive and quite breathtaking being got closer.
"Although we can not be together I want to give you something, made from us- a future we could have had." They clasped their hands together and a glowing light was shining through it, then wen the god opened their large hands their was a small black boned skeleton in them. Their eye lights similar or Error's but full of starts and the vastness of galaxies. The rest you can imagine.
Error looked at the child at it was given to him. "Wait!-." He tried to say but the god was already gone. He looked down at the small skeleton and he felt a tug in his soul. "....Star..."' he whispered and the baby reached up for him and placed it's small hands on his cheeks. "Yeah, that'll be your name." He smiled a little as the baby cooed and giggled.

....

In a few years he had a speaking and self aware child in his home, he made it in Outertale with a powerful spell to hide his destructive energy. Star had gotten their own powers and had strings with little stars sprinkled around. It was so adorable and he over his little Star. Although he had already gotten more then a few questions from Nightmare and his gang as well as Star themselves.
He just wanted this peace to last, he didn't want Star to get hurt.

Update jumpscare