👀Hidden Error 👀

Ink: italics
Dream: underlined
Blue: normal
Error: bold
Everyone else: underlined italic
Nightmare: Underlined bold.

No ones POV
"This is Error" said a voice. Era was in a beautiful flower field enjoying herself. "She has been here since she was born, being raised by Destiny and fate. Even though everything looks quite peachy right now, she has a big responsibility. She has to maintain the Balance of creation and destruction. Now let's see how Era The Goddesses of Destruction's life with change forever."

Era was laying on the grass with the bunnies that roamed in her domain. She suddenly felt an unease in her soul. "Gggrr!" She ground, Ink her cushion, also the creation haft of the balance was back at it again! Creating copy after copy of his 'new' totally original AU!  She got up and opened a screen to the multiverse files clicking on the latest ones. "Ok delete all living creatures, yes." She said clicking a button that read delete all organisms. "Delete AU selected ........*5 minutes later*....And Done! Now just, 23 more to go...."  Now before you blame fate for this,she was been trying for a really long time to tell Ink about the balance, but dew to him having no soul, so no bindings to fate, that made it difficult.
.......
Error sat there waiting for the last one to load. "Aaaaaaannnddd FINALLY DONE!" She yelled in celebration. "Now maybe I can check out Outertale again, made I can see Outer!" Era fangirled thinking of Outer, he was her favorite Sans and her crush.
"ℰ𝓇𝒶 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ~" Era sat up looking at her aunt fate. "Hi auntie Fate!" She chuckled slightly but then her face grew with concern. "Is something wrong?" Era asked Fate. Fate bit her lip but spoke anyway trying her best not to look more panicked. "𝒲ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈ℯℯ... 𝓂ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓂ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒟ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒹ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ ℯ𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝓀'𝓈 𝒻ℴℴ𝓁ℯ𝓈𝒽ℯ𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴ 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻." Era couldn't believe it, she got to explore the multiverse, AND tell of her dumb cousin?! "You mean I get to lecture inks dumb face?!" Fate nodded and laughed. Destiny then came from a portal and gave Era a cloak, a sword, and an official letter just in case Ink doesn't believe her. A portal opened dropping her in Outertale to start her journey.

What she's wearing.

(You can imagine the rest

(You can imagine the rest.)

She stood up looking around, she stopped in her tracks as she saw the sky, it was one of the most beautiful places he had ever seen. She put the hood of the cloak up and made her way to a spot no one else would go to, or so she thought.

Continue?