👀Hidden Error👀 part 2!

Ink: italics
Dream: underlined
Blue: normal
Error: bold
Everyone else: underlined italic
Nightmare: Underlined bold.

"Hmm." Era hummed as she sat up top the ledge . "So.....you come here often?" Era shot up looking at the skeleton in front of her. 'O-Outer?!" She froze as she looked up at him. "U-Uh...n-no?" Outer laughed and smiled at Era. "So what's your name? I haven't seen you before." She hesitated before answering. "I'm Era, I've come to deliver a message to my cousin, Ink. Have you seen him by any
chance?" Outer nodded. "Yep." They sat there for a few awkward seconds before he spoke again. "So you like stars?" "Yes." He lazily smiled at her. "How about if I take you to Ink, you have to stargaze with me?" She chuckled. "I would have come back to star gaze with you even if you hadn't asked." Era put a had over her mouth quickly turning away. Outer blushed blue before responding.
"Well I should probably just take you to ink now, huh?" "Yep." "Uh hu." "Totally." Then Outers' phone dinged signaling a meeting. "Well you can meet see him at the meeting." Then she was suddenly teleported to the meeting room.

Era POV

First I was out stargazing with Outer, next I was standing in font of millions of Sans' and Ink himself. "Oh, hello! Outer, and who's that? I don't remember making an someone like you before." He circled around me with an exited look on his face. "Interesting..." He abruptly stopped and and owed me his hand. "Were are my manners? I'm Ink, what's your name?" I moved away from him hesitantly taking hi hand and shaking it. "Era, my name is Era, I'm your cousin, do you remember me?" He stared at me for a moment before answering. "No. I don't remember having a cousin." 'What?' "Don't you remember your mom? My aunt?" He looked extremely confused. "I don't have a mom last time I checked." 'What the hell? Why dose he not remember- wait a minute, mother said that he did have bad memory.' "Well I don't want to deal with this- your mother, Fate, and my mother- Destiny. Have told me to come give you this letter, and tell you to stop creating. It puts a lot of work on both there plates including mine, do you think it's fun deleting AUs? No!" He stood still then grabbed my hand, his eye lights were white and emotionless. "Your the person that's been destroying my AUs." I moved away form Ink, clutching my hand to my chest. "Y-yes?" "Why. Why have you been destroying my precious AUs?!" I was taken aback, he really didn't know huh?
"The balance! Between Creation and destruction! Have you been living under a rock this hole time?! You know what just- here!" I harshly gave him the letter waiting for him to open it. He opened it and began reading. After he finished he was wide eyed and quickly wrote something down on his scarf. "Thanks for telling me! I didn't know I was killing the multiverse!" He said in an unusually happy attitude. "Uh, your welcome?"

....

No one's POV

Era started walking up to the cliff we're Outer was waiting for her. "H-hi Outer!" She called. He turned to her and smiled, patting the ground next to him signaling for her to sit. "Glad you kept your promise." He said. "Yeah." Then an embarrassed Outer hesitantly put his hand on Era's. She glanced and rapped her hand around his. Soon they got comfortable and continued stargazing.