🌸Wifu Error🌸

Ink: italics
Dream: underlined
Blue: normal
Error: bold
Everyone else: underlined italics
Nightmare: Underlined bold.

Nightmare had been trying to get Error to join his gang for quite a while now, wen he finally convinced him,it was in a way he never expected.
*Flashback!*
"For the last time I will NOT! JOIN! YOUR! GANG!" Nightmare let out a sigh. "You'll have full rain over the kitchen-" "Deal."
*flashback over!*
Now that was unexpected,but hay at least he joined the gang.

No ones POV
Nightmare teleported to the castle with Error. "So this is your castle?" "Yep. Care to come inside?" Nightmare asked offering his hand. "Sure." Error said slowly taking Nightmares hand and walked inside with him.
Then he immediately had to dodge 4 attacks at once. "BOYS!" They froze in place and stopped attacking Error. "He is our new member, his name is Error, god of destruction. Treat him nicely." All heads turned except Nightmares turned to look at him, eye sockets wide with shock. "Sooooo." Error started awkwardly, twirling his fingers cutely. "Can someone show me to the kitchen?" Dusty hand raises hesitantly. "I'll do it."  Error smiled and followed Dust to the kitchen.
"Damn it Horror!" Dust yelled looking at the bloody mess in the kitchen. Wen he turned to Error he was surprised to see him with a deathly cold look and shadows over his eyes, but with a sickeningly  sweet smile.  "♡︎Bring the others here please!~♡︎" Dust gulped at the amount of killer intent the black boned skeleton was releasing. He called the other over. As soon as they walked into the room they were struck by a mad Error, sickeningly sweet smile, dead eyes, killer intent, and a hole lot of cleaning supplies. "♡︎So here is what we're going to do!♡︎" They sweat dropped. "♡︎We are going to clean this kitchen together! But if I see ANY of you slaking of we're cleaning the HOLE CASTLE!♡︎" The group stood up as straight as arrows and put there cleaning masks and aprons on, not wanting to question or try to make him angrier then he already is. As soon as they were all done changing they rushed to were Error was and stood waiting for orders. "♡︎Ok lets get cleaning!♡︎"
*6 hours later* Nightmare came back to the castle to see it looking spotless and sparkling. "Omg Killer! Why did you slack?! You cost all of us!!" "What happened here?" They all ran to him. "Oh thank goodness you here! It was terrible! He mad us clean the kitchen, which was ok till he mad us clean the HOLE CASTLE!" He was helping BUT STILL!" " excuse me but am I missing anything?~♡︎" They shot up and shook there head. "Do I heard you guys were cleaning? What are you my wife?" (Idk)They froze and tried to stop him but it was to late. "Well you are the literal king of negativity, and yet you can't even keep you own castle clean? Do you know how much dust and gunk I found here?! If you can't even keep YOUR castle clean then you better put a ring on my finger by next week." Then he opened a portal and left.
"Well damn." "Wen did you get here?!"
(Kind of ran off the road.)
Bonus!

The gang was in a hard spot being cornered by Star sans' 'I cannot Believe I'm going to have to do this.' Nightmare looked at his gang and gave the signal, they took a big breath of air and- "MOM/ HONEY!" Suddenly Error pops in and stars beating the life out of the stars Sans' except Blue.
After that Error mad a delicious dinner for them, the end.

I honestly don't know what I was thinking. :/