✨Non-binary god of destruction✨

Wen Dream and blue found out Error was Non-binary
Italics: Ink.
Underlining: Dream.
Normal: Blue
Bold: Error
Everyone else: underline italics.
It was another peaceful day in Outertale, the Sans of that AU was walking along wen he saw Error, god of destruction stargazing. He called Ink immediately out of fear to deal with Error.

3 persons POV

Error was sitting peacefully in their favorite spot in Outertale admiring the beauty of the stars. "Look! There HE is!" Error flinched at the used pronouns that weren't their own. Error stayed there hoping that they didn't notice Error hearing there obnoxiously loud whispering. "So that's HIM?" Error couldn't help but twitch with anger. "Uh guys? I think it's kind of rued to assume their gender." Error sighed relief. "Blues right, he could be a she." Error stared shaking. "I'm sure he's a guy!" Error's hands shook violently. "That's not what I meant!" But the other persons voice was drowned out my the other two trying to determine their gender. "I think Errors a girl!" "No he's a boy!" Error felt tears gathering in their eyes. "Boy!" "Girl!" "Boy!" "Girl".
"SToP!!" They looked towards Error to see them clutching their skull and crying. "IM nOT @ B0Y Are @ GI4L!" They flinched at their voice. "What do you you mean not a boy are a girl?" Error smacked their forehead "My pronouns are they/them! Like the Frisks and Chara's you idiot!" Ink looked offended that Error called him an idiot. Dream flushed in embarrassment and apologized immediately. "IM SO SORRY!" Error simply nodded. Ink cleared his throat. "I'll try and remember that next time." Error let a small smile grace their lips. Ink quickly sent out an announcement stating that Error was Non-Binary.

Years later....

Ink, Dream and blue were currently fighting Error to save a kidnapped Frisk(they were actually just hanging out.) with a few other sans' named Red, Classic, and Outer. "COME ON GUTS TES GET Himm..." Ink ground at his failure to say Error's Pronouns. Dream smack his forehead, while Blue shook his head with his arms crossed. "INK!? ITS LITERALLY BEEN LIKE 100 YEARS?!" Error yelled at Ink's stupidity.
"Have to agree with them there."
"Agreed."
"Yep."
"Oh come on!!" >:(