🪴Gardener Error part 2!🪴

Ink: italics
Dream: underlined
Blue: normal
Error: bold
Everyone else: underlined italics

Error rushed down the staircases to the door mumbling to himself. "It's ok, you can do this. Oh! I almost forgot to do my change my voice!" Error quickly cleared his 'throat'. "Hello." His deep voice became more feminine and adopted a British accent. "Ok I'm ready." He approached the door as Ink spoke. " excuse me is anybody there? We need to get out of the rain!" Error put up his hood and unfolded his fan, putting it in font of is face, and opened the door.

Ink POV

As the door opened we were all shocked to see a beautiful woman at the door and not Error. "You may come in." She said. Her voice smooth like stone and her British accent shined through her deep voice. The dress she was wearing was elegant and beautiful, the cape was majestic and the fan that she had was nicely decorated. We walked in and looked around, there were statues of grate deities and gods in the hallways, the chandelier was wonderfully decorated, the shining wooden floor and magnificent red and gold walls made in look like an old castle being found after hundreds of years in perfect shape. "Thank you for letting us in!" Dream said. "It was to problem really,but could you all take your shoes off and dry your clothes? Your tracking water and dirt in." "Of course! But we're is the bathroom?" He asked "Go up that staircase take a left then a right and you'll see it, the dryer and washing machine are in the room to the right next to the bathroom. I'll set bring some clothes. Their are also towels in there so you don't have to walk our naked, go to lefts and you will find the Guest bedroom where I will bring the clothes, just pick the clothes you want from a stack." We nodded and went up the stairs. To the bathroom holding our shoes, and try to keep the water in our soaked clothes from spilling on the floor.

No one's POV

Error immediately dropped the calm act and rushed to the kitchen to cook, that always helped keep is mind of things, also they might he hungry. "Damn it! I need to get some tomatoes." He took and umbrella and ventured outside and to his garden to get thel tomatoes.
He plucked a couple from the plant and went back inside. "I should probably bring the clothes up before I start cooking." Error look some clothes that he made a few days ago and went upstairs. I arrived at the Guest bedroom and place the clothes down. "Well I should probably get back to the kitchen."
Error quickly made his way back to the kitchen and began cooking up soup with this homegrown food and a bit of meat thrown in. He started twirling around wen he turned to grab ingredients and spices, quietly humming to himself. As Error was making food a group of skeletons walked into the living room. Error sensed them coming and pulled the hood back up and placed he bowls down. "Well hello again, please take a seat and enjoy your food." Stretch, Classic, and Red looked suspicious but sat down yo eat the food their faces lit up the the flavor and ate there food fast. "So what's your name lady?" Classic asked. "Classic! Be more polite! Ehem! I'm Blue, and theses are my friends, the one with the cape and gold eye lights is Dream, the tall one is my brother Stretch, the one with gold tooth is Red, the one with the Ink splatter on his cheek is well, Ink, and the skeleton that was being rude is Classic, now, may we have your name?" Error smiled at them. "My name is Mary Rose Victoria, you can call me Mary or Victoria." After 'Mary' introduced themselves Red spoke up. "Nice name sweetheart." He said winking. Classic nudged him with his elbow. "What?! I was try an to be nice!" "That sounded like flirting, but you do have a beautiful name Mis. Victoria." Blue looked out the window in aw. "Is that your garden?!" Error nodded his head. Blue grabbed his brothers arm and dragged him to the window so he could see the garden. One bye one they all went to see the garden and saying how wonderful it is. "It looks lovely!" "Thank you Dream." Then the rain stopped. "Oh we should probably head back to the others, by the way, do you know anyone named Error?" Mary shook their head. "Oh ok, I'll tell them we got the wrong AU." They left wishing there goodbyes.

After they left.

"Oh thank Destiny their gone...well back to the garden!"

What should I do next?

Wifu Error

Hidden error (It's basically an AU were Destiny raises error in secret, then he meets everyone on accident. He is still destroys but dose in from a safe distance.)