🌱Garden Error part 3🌱

Ink: italics
Dream: underlined
Blue: normal
Error: bold
Everyone else: underlined italics
Nightmare: Underlined bold.

Error was enjoying his time watering his garden until he felt a presence of the creator in the Forest  approaching the house. He ran inside and to the closet. He had suspected at least a few of the sans's coming to see him again, so he bought more dresses, or you know, disguises.

He grabbed a red and black Victorian dress and a red hand fan casting the same colors. He put on the velvet cape and arrived at the door right as ink knocked.

Ink POV

Ink POV

That beautiful skeleton woman has been on my mind since I meet her. Wen I think about Mary my face explodes into a rainbow of colors. So I asked Dream about it and he said I was in love! So the most logical thing to do wen your in love is to ask the other person on a date! Dream said I would creep her out because we only just meet last week, but I can sense a few other skeletons liked Mary as well, so I have to get to her first!
I knocked on the door of the house and waited for a few seconds before Mary opened the door with a beautiful red and black dress on and a nice looking hand fan. "Uh hi again!" Mary laughed gently and angelically. "It's nice to see you again Ink." Her voice mead me shutter and blush. "I-I was wondering if you would like to go out for tea?" Mary looked surprised but nodded her head. "Well that sounds lovely, we're would you like to have tea at?" "There is this place in Altertale 12# that's on the surface that has a really nice tea shop!" Mary smiled. "That sounds nice, lead the way." Then I opened a portal, I offered her my hand as we went through the portal.

Error POV

'Did I really just agree to a date with Ink?!' I cringed a little but I had to act naturally or who knows what will happen!
We arrived at the tea shop, and it wasn't that bad actually, it was enjoyable, calm, but not boring with Ink's jokes and funny stories. Eventually I had to leave and destroy so I told him I had to go, he payed for the dinner and we went our separate ways. "That wasn't so bad."

Next day

No one POV

Dream had been in captured with Victoria's beauty and wished to take her on a date. He had compared her actions to an expectations for a future Queen or king, and she matched all of them. So Dream decided that Victoria was going to be is queen. 'I will make her my future queen!' Dream thought determined.

Dream POV
I walked through the portal and knocked on the door so see Mis. Victoria in a beautiful green dress, with a nice hand fan, she still had a cloak though.

 Victoria in a beautiful green dress, with a nice hand fan, she still had a cloak though

"Hi mis

"Hi mis. Victoria! I-I have come to ask you if you would like to go walking?" I asked "Why not?" Victoria said taking my hand as we walked into a portal leading to my AU Dreamtale.

Time skip
We were chatting and talking for a a while now but I felt nervousness coming from her, I don't know why though. "It something wrong?" She looks at me and nodes. "Well your friend Ink asked me to tea with him, and now your asking me to take a walk with you, i feellike this is going to escalate to something else in the near future." "Ink did WHAT?!" "Well that won't matter because, well I know this is kind of early but... Mary RoseVictoria, will you be my girlfriend?" Victoria look a step back almost falling over. "I'm sorry but, we haven't known each other for long, your a good person, but you don't really know me, sure I have had a wonderful Tim with you, but I haven't even had time to really bond besides this one, and you can't build a relationship out of a few minutes of talking, maybe in the future I might fell something towards you but not now." Everything just shattered in font of me. I just realized how crazy I must've sounded, "I'm sorry, I knew this wasn't a good idea but I didn't want someone else to wish you away." Victoria smiled softly. "It's fine, we should go walking more often, I did really enjoy this." I nodded and took my leave.

Error POV.
'The hell just happened? Did Dream really just do that?"

Part 4 coming soon!