He no longer felt like my boyfriend or my protector.

He felt like a snake.

"You lied to my face, Gi." I weeped.

"You allowed me to think I was crazy all this ti-" I stopped, placing my head into my hands while he sat there holding onto me while I bawled my eyes.

I couldn't even get my words out anymore. I couldn't even formulate a proper sentence at the moment. I was broken right about now and I felt so ugly in my body. I was being to feel trapped inside of a shell that everyone hated.

Not because of who I was, not because of how I treated others but because they hated the color of my shell.

But I wasn't just my shell. Why did the color matter?

I was nice to everyone, I loved everyone and I tried my best to be the best person inside but it was beginning to seem like everyone hated my outside.

Even someone that was supposed to love me.

"Get off of me." I spoke quietly, just wanting him away from me now.

"Please, Gi."

"Just let me go." I cried harder, pushing him away again but he wouldn't listen to me. He wouldn't budge.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Just please let me explain everything."

"Gi, let me go!" I screamed out in terror, just wanting him off of me completely and he licked his lips angrily before doing as I said.

When he did, he got up off of his knees and I got out of his car and walked away completely.

I was tired of everyone just staring in my face cluelessly like I was so fucking charity case or a lost cause.

"This is so embarrassing." I said to myself as Gio began following me and everyone began talking to one another, trying to get more information.

"Madison." Gi called out for me and I kept on walking before he grabbed me roughly, pulling me to him.

We were farther away from the others on the field now and when I looked up into his eyes, I could see the pain in his. I didn't know exactly what was going on and I knew there most likely wasn't any malicious intent in reasoning for this.

But he knew.

And he'd known for a very long time and he'd also been lying for a very long time. The person who I let inside of my body, the person I shape my future around.

He knew someone wanted to hurt me and was hurting me verbally and he stood by and let them do it.

Choosing to keep me clueless.

"You-" I started but stopped, turning my head away from him because my lip wouldn't stop trembling and my tears would not stop falling.

I couldn't even speak.

"Gi." I managed to say, looking up into his eyes again.

"You let me come here."

"You let come here.." I trailed off again, getting my words together.

"You let me come here, knowing that she felt this way about me." I pointed to his mom from afar, who was now seeming to be chastised by everyone on the field now.

"I asked you that night, I asked you, Gi."

"And what did you tell me, huh?" I looked up into his eyes as I continued crying, feeling myself getting a headache from this shit.

"What did you tell me?!" I screamed at him and he sighed deeply, looking into my eyes.

"I told you that what you thought was the truth, wasn't." He expressed, looking down into my eyes with every word.