[null] bickslow - laxus dreyar | an unfinished smut fic

bickslow x male reader x laxus dreyar

warning(s): threesome, anal sex, oral sex

category: smut, unfinished

word count: 1174

༺♥༻

"yeah, be safe on your way home," y/n waves at the front door, waiting until freed and evergreen are out of his field of view to return inside.

"baby! come back!"

"okay, okay, you're so needy--" y/n laughs until he gets back. "why do you guys look so serious?"

"come here," bickslow pats the seat next to him on the couch.

"okay..." y/n sits down next to bickslow and leans into him when he wraps an arm around him.

"laxus and i've been talking." bickslow's hand squeezes at y/n's waist.

"i want a share," laxus' lips pull into a smirk.

"i... what?" y/n feels the heat spread across his face.

"you wanna, baby? tell us if you wanna." bickslow's breath feels hot against y/n's ear, and that's all he can focus on until his long tongue slides against it.

"you want--"

"to fuck you," laxus says more clearly, leaning forward as if ready to pounce across the table and get to them.

"that okay with you? you want laxus to fuck you?" bickslow asks, his hand daring to slide down.

"y-yeah," y/n nods when the tips of bickslow's fingers dip down the waistband of his pants.

with that, bickslow's hands take another direction, going up his shirt until they pull it over him.

y/n can't even recall when laxus made his way to them, or when he got his hand in his pants, but he can't complain when big hands grip him through his underwear.

"you like that, baby?" bickslow leans in for a kiss, and y/n chases after it, moaning into it when laxus pulls the rest of his clothes off of him.

when he's being pumped again, he can tell it's bickslow's hands without looking. they're more slender, and they go at a faster pace. his legs subconsciously start to spread more, hips lightly bucking.

he can't help but jump a little when something wet pushes through his hole. it's laxus' finger. it's thicker than bickslow's, and the stretch almost burns. he instinctively tries to pull his legs closed, but a strong hand stops him.

"no need to be scared." y/n can hear the cocky smirk in laxus' voice even if he can't see it.

"you scared, babe? tell me. i wanna know," bickslow pulls away from the kiss.

when he doesn't answer, bickslow grips him tight until he's writhing, the eyes he'd just opened screwing shut again. "no--not scared, not scared."

"good boy," bickslow smiles, easing his grip and continuing to stroke him.

laxus pushes in a second finger at that, and y/n pushes his face in bickslow's chest. the change of pace is too abrupt. with one finger, laxus barely moved inside of him, but with two, he's vigorously twisting and scissoring at his insides. and the squelching sounds of laxus jerking himself off only sends more shudders down his back.