"And starts the nightmare of my life," Andrew mumbled grabbing my attention.

We all got out of the car and walked to this huge mansion of a house. So huge that it took 4 minutes to drive from the gate to the house. All the other houses in the world look like trash compared to this one here. It's humongous.

Amar is in Andrew's arms, so I had to ring the bell and Andrew has a big scowl on his face, like a kid when I make Amar drink milk without any mix added to it.

Doesn't he look cute?

So cute that I just want to pull his cheeks and kiss him.

Really kiss him.

What's wrong with me?

Ever since that dance with him, I started to have these weird feelings to touch him, feel him, breathe his musky lemon scent. I want to be with him all the time.

"Hello Dear! Come on in." Madeleine said with a smile opening the door and looking at us.

While a maid came by and took all our coats, if the outside of this house is humongous, the inside is magnificent. This feels like a freaking palace.

"HANNAH!" Amar wiggled out of Andrew's arms and ran to her.

Hannah held Amar's hand and they both ran away from my vision before I could warn my son to not make a mess.

"Careful Hannah!" A loud voice came in making me look in that direction and it was Theodore looking at his daughter.

"Welcome, Divya! Andrew." Theodore said looking at us.

"Father!" Andrew nodded looking at him and I gave him a small smile feeling the awkwardness in the situation.

Andrew looks like he is ready to run away any second given the chance. I held his hand and dragged him along with me to the living room.

"Hannah loved Amar! She kept talking about him all night." Madeleine said changing the topic.

"Amar came here so he could meet Hannah. Apparently, he had too much fun last night." I replied while the father and son kept staring at each other.

Oh boy! We need a machete to cut the tension in this room.

"You have a nice home, Theodore!" I complimented to stop them from glaring at each other.

"Thanks, Dear! How's work going on Drew?"

"It's fine"

That's it, it's fine. I pinched his hand which is in mine and signaled him to interact more.

"How's your day? Father!" Andrew spew the last word like it was a sin to call him that.

"Sir! Mam! The food's ready." A lady came in and announced.

This going to be a really rough night.

"Mia, can you call in Hannah and Amar too?" Madeleine asked getting up from the chair.

We all got up and reached their dining table filled with all sorts of Indian food.

"I didn't know what you like. And Andrew didn't tell me anything when I asked him about your preferences." Madeleine told me looking at my shocked face.

"I told you anything is fine Madeleine. You didn't have to make all these. Divya is not picky at all." Andrew told her while she smiled at him. That's true I am not picky when it comes to food.

We all settled in our chairs, Andrew and me on one side, Theodore and Madeleine on the other.

"Mama! Look at this chocolate, It's soooo big." Amar ran to me with a big bar of Toblerone in his hands.