UPDATE ABOUT THIS BOOK

Hello everyone. I wanted to first start off by saying thank you so so much for all of your support with this book. I never thought I'd get so many readers and comments on here. I appreciate all of you so much, please know that. I am beyond grateful!

I'm here though to let you know that I'm really not going to be that active on this app anymore, which means I'll rarely be updating this book. It's mainly because I've been busy on other social media apps and also busy with my private life. It's hard to keep up with everything sometimes. I really apologize, I thought I'd be more active on here but writing my own spells can be hard and then waiting to see if they work can also take time.

I am, however, on a few different apps where I help witches, psychics, empaths, etc. and also give readings. Some paid and some free. If you're interested in following me on either of these, or just wish to stay in some form of contact, here are my socials:

Amino app: Psychics, Empaths, & Witches Amino
On this app I help lead the community with other moderators. We do fun monthly challenges, occasional contests, monthly newsletters to help baby witches and those alike, offer readings, have active chatrooms to talk with those alike, and also have helpful posts. You can also message me on this app!

Tiktok: onewithearth
On my Tiktok I post different types of collective readings, I share different spiritual experiences I had, advice videos for witchtok and spiritualtok, and other spiritual and witchy things!

Those are the most active places I'm at, so please talk or follow me through those! I will try my best to check this app often (I have my notifications on) to reply back to your questions you comment. But either than that, I'm not sure how long it will be until I post another spell. I hope you understand.

Again, thank you so much and thank you for reading. I hope we can still keep contact! Let me know if you have any questions :)

~~Ophelia