Chapter 57: Remember

Start from the beginning

I slowly sat at bench outside near the garden. I rubbed my face and slapped myself a few time to wake myself up. I calmed my self for a minutes and looked at the flowers around it.

I really hurt him. A lot. That's why he became cold and distant to everyone. Including his very own mother. It was because of that night. I sighed.

"Mikasa, are you sure you're okay?" Eren suddenly came behind me and checked my forehead.

"You don't have fever thank goodness." He sighed in relief as he took a seat next to me.

"Eren, why are you ignoring Grisha?" I slowly asked as I looked at him.

"Who is that person? Do I know him?" He chuckled and I looked down.

Of course. He is mad at him for what he did but it's not like he can do anything about it. It was done. He already has a brother now and he has to accept that.

"I really want you two to go back to how you used to be." I spoke slowly.

Me cleared his throat and looked far away.

"Why would I? Did he even apologized to my Mom? And my Mom just accepted him like nothing happened? Pathetic." He said. He is mad for real.

"No, you shouldn't speak something like that to your parents. They are still your parents no matter what. You should talk things out and understand each other's feelings." I spoke and I looked at him.

He chuckled at my statement for a while and I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows. He looked like he is making fun of what I just said.

"I really can't believe these words will come out from someone who also left me. Coming from you." He spoke as she smiled looking at the front of the two of us.

"Eren...It's not my intention to leave you without a word..I just don't want you to get sad over those..." I said trying to explain everything I have done to him but he cut me off.

"Shut up. I don't want to talk about it." He said and he abruptly stood up.

"Get back inside. We'll be having dinner." He commands and I nodded my eyes filled with tears threatening to fall any minute making my vision blurry.

Now, he even hates me. He hates everyone.

I blinked as many times as I want and fixed myself before I went back inside like nothing happened although my heart is getting stabbed.

"Tell me Mikasa. Why did you two married earlier than we expected when we haven't seen you for years together?" Zeke suddenly asked while we were all eating silently.

"We were secretly dating. I just want to keep it lowkey and private." Eren says and I remained silent.

"Bro I am asking her. Save it. I will ask you some details later." Zeke winked and laughed.

"I'm just really happy you two ended up together. It's a dream come true for me." Carla cooed as she looked at the two of us and I tried flashing her a smile.

"I am happy for both of you." Grisha says and I nodded at him.

"How are you Mikasa? How was Japan for you?" Grisha suddenly asked which made me gulped. I tried not to lose my composure as I noticed how Eren stopped eating.

"It was a very beautiful place. Everything is peaceful and clean." I spoke as I took a bite at my dessert.

"Wow! I really want to visit Japan soon. Where exactly in Japan were you staying Mikasa?" Carla asked.

"Shibuya. But most of the time, I am at home in Kyoto." I smiled.

"Why don't we watch some movies today? Anyone? Do you want some good movies to watch?" Zeke asked everyone and Carla agreed and the dog barked.