Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day ( Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Do you find the new toothbrush?"

y/n said , still half asleep .

"You re awake ? i didnt see you sorry.  And no? what toothbrush?" Chaewon replied

"there is a new toothbrush near my sink . Just use it "

"oh okay. thanks ! "  Because she was finished preparing , Chaewon ran back to the bathroom and use the new toothbrush . When she came back , y/n is already sitting at the table . He rested his chin on his palm , looking like a soulless body because he is still not fully awake.

"Sorry if i woke you up " Chaewon said while rubbing his back .

Y/n look up at Chaewon

"Stop saying sorry , pretty.  Now sit and lets enjoy your food "  he replied.

Chaewon sat in front of him and start digging too.  Its a silent cozy morning with cool breeze from the window . Y/n couldnt stop making sound as he slurp the hot soup . Sight of him enjoying his food made Chaewon the happiest girl ever. She just want to cheer for him before he get to work today. 

"So what time are you leaving?" Chaewon asked.

"leaving ?" he replied

" To work , right ?"

"Oh.  Im having a day off today "

"Off ? I prepared all this thinking you would be working today....."

"Sorry i didn't tell you yesterday.  But , why can't we have good food on a day off right? "

Chaewon just laughed it off for her dorky boyfriend.

"Wait you told me to brush my teeth before eating. But you yourself didnt do it . tchh" Chaewon teased y/n.

Y/n didnt answer but he leaned forward and exhaled in front of Chaewon with his mouth open.

"Ya!" Chaewon slightly yell while covering y/n's mouth. 

"Its smell fine ,okay?" y/n jokingly said.

Its making Chaewon giggled.  And it reminded her. 

"I want to stay but ... i cant take a bath...i didnt bring any changes cloth"

"You can come back again after i send you home if you want "

" the other member would tease me ! "

"If so , lets spend a bit more time without  taking a bath.  Dont worry , ill be smelly too"

"Ya! its not that im that smelly"

"Yeah yeah " y/n wont stop teasing her.

"Babe , did you ever go out without taking a bath?"
y/n asked

"Does opening the door for food delivery guys count ?" Chaewon answered. 

" What, no ! That is not fun at all"

"if so , no "  She said , putting another chicken nuggets inside her mouth. 

"Wanna go to the convenience store down the road ?"

"No! im not that confident to go there with - this smell"

"you can wear my hoodie"

"No" she sternly answer. 

" ill buy mint choco ice cream.  the cup- not the bigger one.  "

"Still-"

"and you can have it alone"