Chapter 2 - [Life as an 'Ordinary' Student]

Start from the beginning

I made my way to a place where people don't go often, it's in the far west of the school campus. It's near the ocean, that makes it perfect for relaxing. This will be the place where I eat lunch. It's pretty nice. Its peaceful and quite. There are no crowds of people making it the best place for me. As I was looking for a bench to sit on, I saw someone sitting on another bench. She was a beautiful, charming young girl with long platinum blonde hair. She was also pretty tall. She was sitting in a very relaxed manner as if she owns the bench.

I sat on a bench that's a little far from her and started eating my lunch. I don't have any problem with the food here in school but it's better to save some points.

The sounds of the waves were music to my ears. The weather were also very nice. It was very peaceful. I could sleep here and I wouldn't have a problem with it. Time passed by, I didn't know what time it was, I just appreciated the vast blue sea infront of me.

I decided that it was time for me to leave. I took a glance at the girl, it looked like she still had no intention of leaving. As I was about to leave, I hear music being played in the Public Announcement System, there followed a voice announcing something;

"At 5:00 PM Japan Standard Time
today, we will be holding a student
club fair in Gymnasium No. 1. Students
interested in joining a club, please
gather in Gymnasium No. 1."
The female voice who was doing the announcement repeated the announcement once again. Club activities, huh? That reminded me that Hirata wanted to join a club.

I took my leave, heading towards the Classroom. As I was walking I noticed Kushida with her friends, namely Matsushita Chiaki and Onodera Kayano. It seems like she also noticed me since they started to approach me.

"Ayanokōji-kun" Kushida said while waving at me. "Hello Kushida" I replied with my amazing monotone voice.

"Ne, Kushida-san, are you like friends or something?"

"Hmmm? Ohhh yeah, this is Ayanokōji-kun"
I bowed slightly after she introduced me. "heeeeh, Ayanokōji-san what class are you?"
Why am I not surprised

"What do you mean Onodera-san? His from our class..." As Kushida said that, the two were clearly shocked. "Really! I'm so sorry Ayanokōji-san" Onodera apologized while bowing.

"It's okay, I get that a lot, no need to apologized" " Still I can't believe your from our class, I didn't even notice you" Matsushita spoke "well it is still the second day of school so it's pretty understandable"
"Hmmm I see, nice to meet you Ayanokōji-kun" " yeah nice to meet you, and I'm sorry again" the two said. "Likewise"

"Anyway Ayanokōji-kun, I just wanted to let you know that I was the one who told Hirata-kun your name, he asked me since he wanted to invite you for lunch... Well atleast that was the plan" Kushida said while glancing at my lunch box.

"Ohhh yeah, it's okay, he did ask me but as you can see, I made lunch so I had to decline"

"Heeeeh that's so you can cook huh, that's nice" Onodera inserted herself in the conversation.

"Yeah it's, nothing special" " That's not true, I also think it's pretty cool that you can cook" Kushida said in a energetic voice. "I see, thanks I guess"

"Well, that was all Ayanokōji-kun, if you don't mind, join us next time. We eat with Hirata Kun sometimes." "I see, I'll consider your offer, thanks for your concern"
"Bye bye!" She said as they left, I nodded in response but I saw Matsushita give me a somewhat curious look. 'i wonder what was that about' I thought

I made my way to the classroom and soon after homeroom started.
___________________________________________

4 boring hours later, Homeroom finally ended. Hirata and Kushida approached me as soon a sensei left. Not that I mind but they really don't want someone to be left out huh.