Chapter 55: The Bag

Start from the beginning

Only me. Oh my God. I felt like I am a lucky lottery winner.

Heat is creeping on my face as I looked away embarrassed. Shit. Why did he do that? I thought he's gonna say something like he wouldn't tell me but why?

"I would never allow someone filthy in my car. This seat is just for you." He said and I felt my heart getting wild.

Eren. What the heck. I felt these damn insects throwing a party on my stomach again as I repeatedly remember on my mind what he just said.

The car stopped indicating we arrived but I'm still glued on my seat. I don't know what to say. I'm just really happy of his answer I couldn't contain my own feelings.

"Aish. Just admit you really forgot how to use seatbelts." Eren said as he took it off from me but I was busy staring into space.

He breathed and I suddenly felt a light kiss on my neck.

I got frozen. He kissed my neck!!

"Are you okay? You look really red. Are you sick again?" Eren asked as he checked my face. He touched my forehead.

Mikasa, don't fucking forget your husband is also a Doctor.

"I'm alright. I'm not sick don't worry Doc." I smiled at him and he looks so stunned.

It's my first time to address him as a Doctor and I could see how his eyes lit up sparkling. He is happy now. It's time to make it right somehow.

He opened his door and went to me. He held my hand and intertwined it with his as soon as I stood up properly. He became enthusiastic that he is once again before constantly pouting at things that I am against like a little child.

"Mikasa. Do you think mom will like this?" He says as he showed me jewelries.

"Yes. I don't think Carla wants anything anyway except you." I smiled and he grinned.

I should not make him mad again so that everything will turn out smooth. This whole thing of getting angry at one another is making me tired. I just want to go back to how everything used to be but I know there are things I needed to consider this time. I just don't want to ruin this day because it's Carla's birthday.

He went to the counter and paid for what he got for her.

Hmmm..What should I get for her? How about shoes? Bags? Kitchen appliances? I know Carla loves her kitchen supplies more than us so why not. I'm kidding. I'll just get her a bag and some cash maybe. I want her to expand her business.

I went to some designer bags shop to pick for a gift. Hmmm I really don't know what to pick, they all look elegant for me. It was Kiyomi who usually decides what should I pick by assessing the products first.

I looked at a particular white bag and hurriedly went to it. I got it but I noticed another hand on the other side.

"Oh! Long time no see Ackerman." Isabel giggled as she pulled the back towards her but guess what I had it first so I moved it towards me.

"I got it first Mikasa!" She hissed as she desperately tried to get it from me but failed.

"No, get your hands off. This is mine." I said not backing down.

I want this bag for Carla only.

"Uhmm Miss? Are you two okay?" The sales lady came in sight.

"Did you not see that? I got it first but she stole it from me!" Isabel was trying to get the sales lady's heart by playing the victim again.

"Can we just like check the CCTV first to know whoever fucking got it first?" I suggested getting bored.

Never in my wildest dreams that I want to stumble on this trash right here again. Her mere existence disgusts me. Kiyomi, get this trash away from my sight this instant!

Bitch. I felt disgusted as I looked at how she tried to persuade the sales lady to sell the bag for her. Oh please.

"Ma'am do you really want to buy this bag? This is limited edition. We don't have any stock on this anymore." The sales lady askes me politely.

"How much is this again? I can double the price." I smiled and I saw Isabel's face went shocked.

"Oh! Maybe because you had a sugar daddy foreigner? Well, what do I expect from a girl like you Mikasa." She giggled and I swear I wish I brought my finest samurai sword with me today.

"Baby did you already found something?" I heard Eren's voice behind me and I smirked. Perfect timing.

Eren slid his hand on my waist and I looked at him then back at the shocked Isabel in front of us.

"What the.. Did you just called that girl baby, Eren?!" Isabel couldn't believe what she heard she repeatedly shook her head.

I heard Eren chuckled and I smirked. Great. Maybe I should put some show then just to be fun for a while.

"Babyyy, I want that bag for mom but that girl is stealing it from me." I said as I pointed at the bag the sales lady is currently holding. I even did my cutest pout. Oh my God this is so embarrassing but I just really wanted Isabel to disappear!

"Are you sure? Hmmm, I don't think that's even elegant. Why don't you choose something else?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

Shit. He is responding. Great.

I smirked as soon as I saw Isabel's wide eyes in front of us.

"How did you..since when.." She was stuttering as I embraced Eren in front of her. I could feel her getting dramatic each second.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce to you Isabel. This is my wife Mikasa Jaeger. She's the princess of Japan." Eren says and I leaned to him. That's right bitch, now get lost.

"Hmm maybe you're right, honey. I should just pick up another one and not some trash like that." I said as I tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

I changed my mind. I don't want to give something to Carla that already had some germs on it. Go take it Isabel. I don't want it now.

"You can have it Isabel. I am a very kind person and consider this as charity." I said smirking at her and I felt Eren's hand in mine.

Of course that's a lie. You don't deserve my kindness, bitch.

"Let's go babe?" Eren asks and I nodded.

"Yeah." I spoke and slowly took steps.

"Are you kidding me? They are fucking incest! They are siblings!!" Isabel was screaming and I just want to slap her for being so loud it gain attention to everyone around us.

"You two are disgusting! You never knew anything about tradition or what? And you bitch?! You really fucking fucked your brother for what money?!" I swear I fucking want to kill someone. I gritted my teeth as I looked back coldly at Isabel.

The audacity of this trash to speak up something as high as us. I could have her eliminated if that's what I would like to order but I AM NOT A KILLER.

"Listen bitch. I don't know what you're talking about but we are not siblings we just grew up together. Shut your mouth you don't know what you're saying." I said angrily as Eren tried to stop me.

There I said it. She was crying hysterically shouting incoherent words about incest and I just want to disappear in embarrassment. People are looking at us.

"I'm so sorry to cause you inconvenience. Someone is just mentally incapacitated to take in all that information. My wife and I are going." Eren said and we walked away from there.

"The girl seriously need some help."

"Yeah I mean someone actually going crazy over a cute couple? She really is out of her mind."

"She probably lost her mind of something. Don't mind her."

"Oh my God. Stay away."

I heard people whispered as we went to another shop. That was fucking embarrassing. I hate it here!!

"Do you want to go home already hmm? Are you okay baby?" Eren stopped as soon as the noise died down.

I don't know why but tears suddenly erupted from my eyes. That girl really fucking humiliated the two of us. I would never forgive her! That's the worst nightmare for me.

"Eren, is it wrong to be with you?" I spoke slowly as I looked at him with tears on my eyes. He looked sadly at me.