Chapter 54: Babies

Start from the beginning

Shit. Why does he looks so good even if he looks so tired?

I couldn't help but blush as I slowly nodded and sat on his lap facing him. He made me wrap my arms around him as he looked at me smugly.

"So? Does my wife want a honeymoon?" He chuckled and I hit him.

"Oww! Baby why?" He grins at me and I scoffed.

"I can't believe you actually lied to them that we've been dating secretly and now you made them believe that I am pregnant?" I scoffed as I looked away.

"Hey what made you think will I come up with? Tell them that we made a deal? That would be scandalous." He said laughing.

"And earlier? Why huh? You went further." I spoke.

He laughed as he tried to hug me but I tried shoving his face away.

"You bad boy." I said as I scoffed.

"What? Don't you want a baby? I could give you as many as you want. Anything for my wife." He grins and I hit his biceps before I stood up.

What the hell Eren?!

"Babyyy come here I'm not done with you yet." He says as he pouted and held my hand.

Now he's back to acting clingy like he really is before. I kind of miss this soft Eren. I can't help but smile.

"Eren. It's Carla's birthday and we need to buy her a gift. Come on." I said smiling trying to get him up as he pouted.

"This is illegal I'm tired because you made me sad. You have to make up for it." He pouts like a child.

I don't want to lie. It's fucking too cute for him.

"Hmm okay it's my fault. What do you want?" I said as I waited for his answer.

"I want a baby." He said pouting and my mouth hanged open.

You've got to be kidding me. For real??!

"Stop joking around will you." I said as I scoffed.

"I'm not kidding. I want babiessss." He said emphasizing the S by the end of the word. Shit!

"Sure. I can give you that. Just give me the land title first and ..." No shit sherlock. I suddenly remembered he didn't know about how grandpa got involved on my family's case. I don't want to ruin everything. We just became okay I don't like to make him feel bad about it.

"And? What? What conditions do you want?" He hissed. Now he's back to his usual tone.

He's thinking about the land I really wanted to acquire.

"Nothing. Just pretend you didn't hear anything." I said smiling but he looked at me as if he knew me very well.

"Are you hiding something from me Mikasa?" He asks. The tone.

Shit. He is angry. I slowly let go of his hand and walked slowly towards the mirror. Until I find out if grandpa really got involved on this, I won't speak it to him. It would only ruin the two of us.

"You didn't answer me." He said and I sighed.

"It's nothing Eren." I said softly.

"No. I am not dumb. You are hiding something."  Eren says. His tone is getting louder than usual and I went silent.

He sighed heavily and I heard his footsteps as he went to his cabinet to get a new polo. Just many polo Eren usually wear? I only like saw him wearing black hoodies or brown jacket ever since.

"I won't force you if you won't tell me." He says and my breath hitched.

Just when I thought we're okay then he's back to being cold. This is really my fault. I don't think he wants to know about this. I don't want him hating grandpa for a false claim. I want proof. Forgive me Eren.

"It's not like I am cheating or anything. It's just something personal." I said softly.

"If you say so." He said as he went to get his phone and fixed his self my doing his hair and wearing his watch.

Shit. Even the tiniest details he does is making him look so good I have to look away.

He stood there crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at me. I gulped.

"Let's go." Eren said and he went to the door first closing it behind him.

I followed him and I felt small. Like he is a giant moon and I'm just a star.

"This is on me." I breathed heavily as I was faced with his back.

He was walking ahead of me and just stops by to wait for me  and hold my hand if the maids are there.

He is mad and I am the cause.