He was also like an older brother to me, always checking up on me and extremely overprotective, so you could imagine when he heard about what my ex did. 

Though I couldn't be more grateful for him.

He sets his duffle bag down and turns towards everyone. 

His eyes land on me immediately and they widen in surprise.

I walk up to him smiling brightly as I wrap my arms around his muscular frame.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls away.

"How have you been Valentina?" he asks me tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Pretty good, yourself?" I ask him back.

"You know the go, college, dance, and things in between." He says winking at me.

I just shake my head amusedly and walk back to Alec and Iris.

*

We were now finishing our last routine, before heading home.

Iris, Alec and I were partnered up as usual. 

Once we were done I sat down on one of the chairs and basically drowned myself in water.

Sweat trickling down my face as I dabbed my face with a towel.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and turned it on.

I checked my messages and saw one from Landon.

This made my eyes widen slightly but I opened them.

Landon 

Picking you up in 5.

The message was sent 10 minutes ago so I practically scrambled all my stuff and dumped them in my bag.

I said goodbye to everyone and went out into the cold night.

I search around the street for any signs of Landon's car but see none.

I walk to the sidewalk and wait there patiently and shiver slightly at the cold breeze.

A sleek black Ferrari comes into view and stops in front of me.

The door opens and Landon comes into view.

Damn, how many cars does this guy own?

He's like a billionaire Layla what do you expect.

I walk over to Landon as he strides around the car to the passenger side.

He walked to the door and opened it for me, I looked up at him and he just stared at me blankly.

He then pulled his left arm up signalling me to hug him to which I did.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I let go and went into the car, he shut the door and walked to his side getting in.

I put my belt on and he sped through the streets like lightning.

"I like your car." I say looking around the interior.

It smelt like him.

He glances at me and smirks slightly.

He was leaned back in his seat, his legs were spread out as his hand laid on the gear and the other on the wheel.

He had on a plain silver bracelet that brought its attention to me as it reflected off the window.