38 🌙 Three musketeers

Start from the beginning

"Zander! What the heck do you think you're doing!" Levi suddenly bumped into him on purpose, nearly making him fall after taking the puck from me once more.

"Don't worry, this pussy can't even score if our goalie fainted. How are you even captain Johnson, you have zero talent!" Peterson skated past us, not so silently. "Right, daddy is rich isn't he?" Ouch. He added and Zander was visibly seething. "Imagine that." He came dangerously close, really chirping at Zander like he wanted him to lose his cool after a game he'll probably never forget.

"Shut the fuck up Dean." Zander yelled, nearly throwing his gloves at him.

Before we would be a man down Levi stepped in between them, knowing we already sucked without someone in the penalty box. "Zander, he's not worth it. Just get your act together and play like you used to! Be angry at the puck come on." Levi tried to be nice, not to engage, but I bet he rather punched Zander in the face himself for ruining our play.

"Leave it, this is none of your business." Zander shrugged him away, and you could just hear the atmosphere in the rink change, most of the people hoping to see some fighting, even if we only had three agonizing minutes left.

"Don't bother Levi, the bitch just isn't having a great day. He's probably still crying over his girlfriend." Peterson maliciously laughed and I had just pressed my lips together in shock. "Ex-girlfriend. So, I heard." Peterson skated around Zander now, while he just stood there melted stuck onto the ice. "Rumor spreads fast when a hot puck bunny is free on the market." What? She's nothing like that! And she's definitely not free!

"Don't fucking talk about her." Zander yelled before I could, my fists already balling around my stick.

Peterson just wasn't listening or backing off, he was getting in his face, and even though I hated Zander's guts, I didn't like how this douche was talking about Luna. At least Zander was defending her, for what it was worth. "Why not? I'm wondering, is she as tight as your sister was? I remember her from back in high school. How she still wasn't loose after fucking the entire team baffles me!"

"Jules, don't listen to him okay, his just trying to get a reaction." Levi put his hand on my shoulder and tugged at my shirt. "There might be scouts here. Don't ruin your chances!" He tried to talk the anger out of my head, but it wasn't really helping. Is she as tight, who the fuck says stuff like that!

"He's talking about her like she's a..." I gritted through my teeth, but was interrupted by another taunting chirp.

"Or should I ask Martin over there?" He suddenly addressed me and my eyes went wide with anger. "Apparently, he's fucking your little blonde now." Little blonde? She has a fucking name! Before I could even think to throw my gloves at this guy, Zander lunged at Peterson who fell into the ice laughing, like he was enjoying the fact he got to him. Zander completely lost it, grabbing Dean's helmet and slamming his head into the ice, while the crowd was cheering for more of us to join. This is so fucked up. The referees just didn't seem to care as there were only 40 seconds of the game left.

"Zander, don't!" I yelled, trying to get him off as it looked like he was about to kill the guy. "Zander!" I repeated, pulling him off before he would get himself suspended for the rest of the year. I rather not play with him, but I also know hockey is his life and he shouldn't ruin it over some dumbass like Peterson.

"Get the fuck off!" Zander yelled, his voice filled with disgust while he pushed me away and I fall back first on the ice. "I don't need your fucking help!" And at his words, the game was officially over, the home crowd booing at all of us for losing terribly against a team that wasn't even better in the ranks. Shit happened, but this shit was our own damn fault, or at least our captain's for sabotaging our entire play. I sat on the ice watching the crowd fade away from the stands. The girls including Luna however, not so fast to leave as they all looked worried, but Sophia. She on the other hand looked annoyed that they weren't fleeing with shame like the rest of the crowd. I watched Luna smile worriedly as Zander disappeared off the ice, still trying to go at Peterson who was smirking all the way, while I just sat in the middle of the rink, sulking over a game with an even worse ending than the other fifty-seven minutes. Taking off my helmet to wipe the sweat from my face I saw her follow my every move, while Sophia finally dragged her out, her gaze still looking back at me until she couldn't anymore. Damn, I just want to hug her right now.