Chapter 8

♥ Welcome to a new chapter. DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Hope you enjoy! ♥

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Lila's POV: *Next day*

I wake up, get ready for the day and i wake Virgil up "why wake me up" he says before burying his head into his pillow.

I pull the pillow away from him. "i need you to fly Thunderbird 2 to London and help me collect the surprise for you and our brothers." I say and he says no before grabbing his pillow back.

THIS BOY! "Fine if i crash your Thunderbird by trying to get there, and i accidentally trash everything due to the surprise, then you can only blame yourself" I walk out and i hear him groan and move about before coming out of his room dressed.

"I hate when you guilt trip me into stuff" Virgil says and i just smile. "also nice dress" We walk to Thunderbird 2 

"well i ran out of crop tops so" I say as i sit down. We fly to where i need to pick up the surprise and we get out and i pay after i'm sure it is what i ordered.

(Lila's Dress)

"so do i get to look?" Virgil asks and i shake my head as we get it into the Thunderbird

"so do i get to look?" Virgil asks and i shake my head as we get it into the Thunderbird. "But, i helped you get it" 

"Fine" I say and he looks before tears fall. "see why i wanted you to wait" he nods and i go to hug him, i let him cry before we fly home.

When we get home, Grandma, Brains and M.A.X help get the surprise set up in a little garden i made. "It's wonderful" Gran says as Virgil gets our brothers. 

The others complain, but stop when i remove the cover on the statue. "This is what your betting money went on, a memorial garden for mum and dad. Lila" Scott says trying not to cry. I smile before i get pulled into a hug.

(The statue is of Lucy and Jeff Tracy looking out to the ocean)

"Mum looked like a queen" Alan says and we all agree. "what instrument did mother play, other then the piano" i tell him the Violin, he smiles "i want to learn the Violin" I smile and nod saying i will start teaching him tomorrow.

We all walk back to the main area, i tell Gordon to get his guitar and i get mine. i whisper the song to him and he nods.

Everyone sits on the couches as me and Gordon start to play

(PLAY SONG NOW)

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Alan's POV:

Scott brings some food over as the twins sing. I smile, I whisper to John 'where can i get singing lessons' he smiles and looks at me.

"Lila taught us to the best she could, soon enough we was in tune with music" John whispers.

Scott sets up his drums before joining in at the right time, Gordon plays his electric guitar. Then, as the Song ends Scott stops and Gordon goes back to his other guitar.

"I can teach you the art of music, so singing and the violin. And how to do song lyrics on the violin" Lila says smiling. 

"Can you sing the song you sung for my 20th Birthday, Castle on the hill?" Virgil asks and i nod in agreement, before saying 'please Lila'. She nods and Gordon says he will play the guitar. 

The Ocean's SirenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara