Chapter 7

♥ Welcome to a new chapter. DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Hope you enjoy! ♥

⚠Mention of Incest, mainly kissing between sister and brother⚠

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Lila's POV: (next day)

I wake up and walk to the kitchen, only to see Scott making a fruit smoothie and pancakes. "one summer fruit smoothie for my dear sister" Scott says, is he trying to get me happy dappy?

"Thanks? did you hit your head last night?" I say as he plates up the pancakes, since the others walk in. He passes everyone a plate and i drink my drink. John leans over to me asking if Scott has been possessed, i shrug. "Scott have you slept? Your not acting like your self" 

"I'm perfectly healthy Lila, just want to do something good for my family"  Scott says before turning around to make everyone some tea or coffee. 

"bet you £10 that in 2 hours, Scott will be back to his grouchy self" John whispers to all us, Virgil ups it to £20 for an hour, Gordon puts £10 in for 30 minutes, Alan puts £10 in for 10 minutes, they look at grandma who does not join in then at brains who refuses to join in. 

"give it a minute, i get your £10 Gordon, Alan and John, and Virgil i will take that £20" i say as i smirk. They all shake their heads before saying deal. No one said how to win.

I take John's fork and i throw it near Scott, i do the same with the others, Gran smirks. I make out that they was trying to hit me when Scott turns around. 

"HOW DARE YOU ALL TRY AND HIT LILA" Scott says as the others try to say what i did, i pull the water works, the others groan. 

Scott walks off to get changed and the others glare at me "pay up and you guys did not say how to win" I say and i get my money, while gran says 'she got you there' i skip to Scott and i give him two tens and a £5 note from my purse. He smiles.

"they fell for it" Scott says smirking. Dude of course they did it's me.

"well duh, i was able to get £80 out of you all once, i'm the queen of bets, even if i did play it up. pleasure doing business, now you have to explain to the gawking heads behind me, i will pay you £5 if you do" i say as i hand him £5 and he does.

He ends up putting the other money in his back pocket. I take £10 out of his pocket before walking to my room. "too easy" i say to myself as i put the money in my hiding spot.

------------------------------------------------------------

After a while Gordon knocks on my door saying to get ready for the party thing, and that Parker is taking us. I say ok and i get changed and add a touch of make up. 

Apparently i took a while as Gordon is ready, i walk to the main area and they all gawk at me, "what" i say trying not to show that i'm clearly uncomfortable, i'm used to shorts or jeans, tops and crop tops, not bloody dresses, i'm glad i don't wear them that often. 

"God Lila, w shj fuck" Scott says before he turns away, mumbling shes my sister.  I ask if its too much and they all shake their heads.

"ok so i would have the protective side down but god" Gordon says, i say that i will go change and they all say its fine

"ok so i would have the protective side down but god" Gordon says, i say that i will go change and they all say its fine. Just as Parker pulls up

"Ready to go Mr Tracy and Miss Tracy" Parker asks and we nod as me and Gordon get in the car. Parker drives us to the party before giving me a necklace, to call him when we have the job done, i nod.