Chapter 10

♥ Welcome to The final chapter. I know 😥. This will be short and sad.

DON'T PLAY SONG YET!

Hope you enjoy! ♥

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Gordon's POV:

I wake up and go for a morning swim. After an hour Scott comes and says they are going to get Lila. I rush to dry off and get changed before joining my brothers in the family plane.

We take off, Virgil sets up a medical area for Lila, John is loading dad's gun and saying 'a bullet in Sarah's head should do it', Scott is flying. Me and Alan are preparing to get Lila to Virgil.

We land near the Eiffel Tower and all of us, except Virgil, all run to where my twin is. I see the news team arrive but i keep running. John and Scott both kick the door down, John aims the gun at Sarah, who just laughs.

"hands up and surrender Or i will shoot" John says as me and Alan go to our sister's side. Scott and John take Sarah and the rest of the hood's minions to the cops as me and Alan take Lila, who is awake barely, to Virgil. We get outside and see John shoot Sarah as she gets free and Stabs an officer.

When we get into the light with Lila, i see that she looks worse then on video. I can see the knife is still in her side. "International Rescue, what is it like to have your sister as a victim for a rescue" A news reporter asks, we ignore her, keeping my twin from view.

"Is it true that Sarah Keel, The girl who took your Sister, was dating Delilah's rapist" I whisper to Alan to get Lila's Jet and put it on the family plan, he nods and leave. "is it true that your sister was raped 4 years ago by the hood's son" 

"No comment and no more questions!" I growl out before i get my twin to Virgil, who starts to patch her up. I lock in Lila's Jet as Alan gets it on board. Scott and John join us and Scott flies us home. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Virgil's POV: (50 Mins after take off from Paris)

I walk out and immediately i am bombarded by Gordon and Alan "is she ok? Is she alive?" they both say and i say shes sleeping. I walk to the cock-pit, where both my older brothers are. 

I close the door behind me, since i know it's soundproof.

"Is she" John says before i break down crying. John looks away as tears fall, Scott puts the plane on Auto pilot before hugging me, he tells John to order everything.

When we land i take Lila to the med bay, Scott says that we need to tell the others but i shake my head. "it will break him, Scott. It will fucking break him" I state as i look at my little sister.

Scott just sighs, before walking out.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Scott's POV: *next day*

As everything that John ordered arrives, me and John spend the morning setting it up. We both walk into the main area where everyone, including Parker and Lord Creighton-Ward, are. Time to tell them. Virgil nods and goes to Gordon, John walks to Alan, everyone looks confused.

I take a deep breath "Lila is, erm, she is with mom and dad" I say, Grandma cries and Lord Creighton-Ward hugs her.

Parker tries not to show that he is crying but he bursts out in tears. John cries as he hugs a crying Alan. Virgil hugs Gordon, who just stays quite. We all know that it's hurting him inside, i mean he just lost his twin.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Alan's POV: *3 weeks later*

I offered to play the violin for the funeral, as we bury Lila near her fave area, The tree house. We all go to her memorial area.

I play a song when Scott nods.

(PLAY SONG NOW)

Tears fall as i play. They fall for my sister who is now gone. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

3rd Person POV

The Tracys all cry for their fallen family member. Who is now with their parents.

The tears fall for The Ocean's Siren.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

And that's the end of this book!

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼!

𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝒮𝓀𝓎𝑒𝒟𝑜𝓋𝑒𝑅𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈