Chapter 6

♥ Welcome to a new chapter. DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Hope you enjoy! ♥

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Lila's POV

I wake up, go for a run and then shower and get ready for another day.

I walk to the kitchen and make breakfast, which in turn gets the whole house up

I walk to the kitchen and make breakfast, which in turn gets the whole house up. We all eat and have a calm day and all of the sudden its almost lunch.

Me, John and Gordon are outside when the alarm goes off.

Scott starts to complain that he can't find his uniform. He hunted through all the washing in the laundry, through the lockers and his own bedroom.

Annoyed he stormed outside to where John was with me and Gordon, standing in front of the barbecue making sausages and burgers for lunch, Gordon dripping wet from being in the pool.

John keeps a straight face, however both me and Gordon were starting to giggle and then we burst out laughing.

"Nice outfit! Had no idea you liked wearing a neon pink corset with high heel stilettos!" Gordon says and i keep laughing as John watches the food, hiding his smirk.

"Oh ha ha laugh it up Gordo! What did you do with my uniform?" Scott says, it wasn't Gordon

"Me?" Gordon says as he looked stunned and gaped opened mouthed like a fish out of water. "You can't be serious?" 

"He's right Scott. Only person who knows how to set your suit up shute is Brains." John say, looking up and smirking a bit. "Though I agree with Gordon, you do look very good in pink."

Scott's jaw just opened and closed a few times. Well John had a point. Brains is the only one who knows how to set up his suit. "He's in his lab." I say to Scott

"Thanks." Scott says before he stormed off towards the house again and almost fell over in the six inch heeled boots. 

"Do you honestly think Brains would do that to Scott?" Gordon asks both me and John, still stunned as a mullet, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous their eldest brother looked, makeup and all.

"It's possible." John says calmly as he is poking the coals in the barbecue before lifting out something that once resembled blue fabric that was burned right through with holes. "Do you think I should tell Brains to make our suits a little more fire retardant?"

Gordon blinked. "IT WAS YOU?" Gordon says 

John gives him a sly grin. "You'd be amazed at what i could of put him in, also Lila helped, she was planing to get back at him." John says

Gordon started laughing till his ribs hurt. "You're a total bastard! And Lila you are just as bad" Gordon says before he gulps, as i glare at him

John just presses a finger to his lips. "Not so loud. Besides, Scott deserves every bloody thing we dish out. Serves him right for somethings"John says and i nod