Chapter 1

(◔◡◔) Welcome to this story, also, Welcome to a profile where the person has to many ideas at once, Why? Idk my brain is having fun. Hope you like Thunderbirds.

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Delilah's POV: *10 years ago*

I had just finished my lessons for the day when dad tells me and my 5 brothers to all get into Thunderbird 2.

I wonder why. I follow Virgil as the rest of my brothers are already on Thunderbird 2, i look worried, "Virgil, why does dad look pale" i ask my 12 year old brother.

"I don't know Lila, but we will find out soon" Virgil says as we sit down and Dad flies us all to the hospital.

"Ok so, no one panic, but your mum is erm... she died while on a business trip" Dad tells us all as we get out of the Thunderbird, don't panic! Hello! have you met me!

"She's in the normal room for us Tracy's" Dad had a room in the hospital for us all as we get hurt a lot, well the boys do.

I take off running as i know where the room is due to the amount of times my brothers have all gotten hurt, i hear my dad and brothers call out but i refuse to stop, i keep running, up the stairs and into the room

"mama? please be ok" i say as i walk over to her, i look at her cold colorless body, i hadn't notice my brothers and dad walk in "T this better not be  sick joke Mama, because it's not funny" i let the tears fall and i hug the closest person to me, Gordon.

"Mama can't be gone she can't" i say as I keep on crying, before long Gordon starts to cry, we get pulled into a hug with our brothers. Dad lets us all cry for a while.

"Kids time to say goodbye to Mum" Dad says choking back the tears, i shake my head and run out before stopping at some roses, Mum's favorite flower. "Delilah!" I faintly hear my dad yell, but I keep crying for my mum to return.

That was the day i vowed to find the truth about my mother's death, for a business trip could not of killed Lucy Tracy.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

*A year after Lucy's death*

We all miss mother, Father has been on missions after missions after missions, to keep himself from breaking. We all try and keep mother's memory alive.

I tend to her flowers, Virgil paints and plays mother's piano, Scott keeps us safe like Mother did, John reads stories, Gordon tells us jokes to make us laugh and Alan makes the whole room brighten up with his smile.

"kids, i have some news" Grandma says, with a sad tone, as she calls us all over. "your father has disappeared"

"WHAT HOW" me and my brothers all shout before grandma explains that Father was on a mission and the hood is the reason why father is now gone.

I drop to the ground, being hugged by John and Gordon, I burst out in a loud cry. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

That's how I was for 3 years, in 2 years I had lost both my parents, why is being a Tracy so hard.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

*2060, Skye is 19*

A brand new day on paradise. I get up and walk to my wardrobe, singing a song in my head, I get ready for my 19th birthday, happy b-day to me and my twin, fish head, I mean Gordon 😊

 I get up and walk to my wardrobe, singing a song in my head, I get ready for my 19th birthday, happy b-day to me and my twin, fish head, I mean Gordon 😊