Chapter 5

♥ Welcome to a new chapter. DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Hope you enjoy! ♥

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Gordon's POV:

Last night, I heard Virgil say that Skye is in a coma. Kayo is so dead. I walk out for breakfast and i just prod at the food.

"Stop prodding at it, Lila will wake." Scott says like he is hiding the fact my twin won't wake for a while. "Gordon, whats up" 

"i heard that Lila is in a coma" I say before i walk out and go to Lila. "

Hey Siren, the others tried to hide the fact that your in a coma" I hold Lila's hand. "i will be right back" I go and get my guitar and i close the door to the med bay, I don't even notice that i have left it open a bit. I sit on the chair and i start playing and singing.

(PLAY SONG NOW)

I'm so into the music that i don't notice my brothers walk in. At the end of the song, i'm crying. "YOU CAN PLAY GUITAR!" i jump at Alan's voice. "What the hell!" 

"Alan, I can play Drums, John can play the Cello, Virgil can play the Piano, Lila can play all as to show off, Gordon can play the Guitar. Lila said she would teach you any instrument you want" Scott says and we all laugh at his face when he said about Lila showing off.

"I don't know what to play, wait Lila can play all instruments?! how did she have to the time, i swear she is learning to be a doctor, pilot, Astronaut and Aquanaut and on top of that she can paint and sing, how can she have all that time." Alan says as the rest of us laugh a bit, Alan just looks at us.

"She was learning to be a doctor, pilot, Astronaut and Aquanaut, she graduated 2 years early for all of them, top of all her classes. The real reason why she has done all this is because dad made her feel like she was not worthy of being a Tracy, even though we all tell her that she is more then worthy." I say, Scott just mumbles that Lila didn't have to show them all up. Alan looks confused.

"She beat Scott's record in pilot school." John says. Scott just scoffs. Virgil glares at Scott.

"oh come off it Scott, You praised her when she did it." Virgil says, Scott eye rolls. "so don't Scoff, she asked us all permission to proceed in those courses and careers. You was the first person to say yes, Heck it when you was stuck on a drum piece she helped ya, pushing her into the love of music"

"When you had that date with that gold-digger, she helped you pick a place, flowers, suit and what not to mention, she was your shoulder to cry on when you found out your date was a gold-digger." Scott looks down before we see some tears. John hugs him.

"I fucked up" Scott says, we all look at him "when mom said that it was twins, he was ecstatic, we all was. But, when she said the genders that is when Dads face dropped, she said one was a girl. That night i hugged John and Virgil, since Mom and Dad was arguing."

"Dad saying that when the girl is born, Mom had to get rid of it, for he wanted all boys. Mom was so mad, she said that if dad did not love their daughter like his child then she will leave, taking me, John and Virgil with her."

"And She did, for a month we lived with Grandma before dad came back and said sorry and he said that he would not know where to start with a little girl."

"Why do you think Lila is more mature then us and she was fully talking at the age of 5." John just rubs Scott's back.

"That night, when i gave Skye her nickname Starlight. Scott was shouting at dad, because dad wanted to send Skye to a boarding School in France, Scott said why and Dad said one thing that made Scott lose it." John says and we all look at Scott who is trying not to lash out. 

"He said 'she is a menace and not a Tracy, she does not deserve to be on this island' That made my blood boil and i told mum, she went mad and said one thing that made me shocked and kind of happy she said it.  'If she is a menace then you must be looking in a mirror Jefferson Adam Tracy! Skye is your first daughter, be her father.' after that dad placed up an act, but i don't know what he did behind closed doors." Scott says