Chapter 33

-third person's pov-

Eunji walked out of the class and was on her way to her locker. It was their P.E class by then. On her way to the dressing room when her phone rang. She took it out from her blazer just to see her mom was calling.

"eo eomma?" I answered the call.

"Eunjiiiii it's been a while since i last contacted you. Is everything alright?" Hearing her voice, a smile crept on my face.

"Everything is fine. What about you? Are you eating well? " I said.

"Of course i am. How's your studies going there huh? " She said on the other side.

"It's good. We have our semester exam next month so, im focusing. Don't worry."

"Yah Shin Eunji. Come fast" From afar, i heard my name being called which turned out to be Saemi.

"Yah wait for me! " I fastened my pace to reach her.

"Eomma i need to go we have p.e class now. I'll call you at home! Bye! " I forgot my phone was still on so i informed my mom.

"Take care! I love you! " She said.

-

We are doing sit-ups straight for minutes. When is this shit gonna end? I rarely do exercise which led me to more difficulties. I sat up to catch my breathe.

"Tired? " Jay said. Yea, me and Jay are Partners.

"Of course I am! " I said breathing heavily.

"Come here. I'll do this time. " He stood up and pulled out his hand.

"Aeyyy. Thank you Mr. Park. " I said Standing up.

"Welcome Mrs. Park. " A smirk was shown on his face. He sat down and i clutched his thighs and then he stared doing the sit-ups.

"Wait im not your wife" I said.

"Who said you're my wife." He said.

"What? My last name is Shin. Then how did i became a Park? " I raised my one eyebrow and looked at him.

"Magic? 24k magic in the air~" What the hell. He stopped and started singing.

"Bro~ are you Bruno Mars? " I furrowed teasing him.

"Why don't i just rent you as my wife instead? " A smirk was plastered on his face.

"Shut up bitch." I hit him lightly in his chest which he acted a fake groan.

"You shut up, my wife for rent." He said.

"Shin Eunji, Park Jeongseong. Can you two stop talking for a hot minute? " We heard the voice from our left and turned our head towards him.

"Yah Kim Sunoo i didn't know you were here. " Jay said when he saw Saemi and Sunoo.

"Yeah because you are Jay. Im telling Sunghoon hyung what i heard just now huh " He said looking away. A sassy bitch.

"Yah such a disrespectful kid. You added hyung in Sunghoon's name and you're calling me Park Jeongseong? " Jay sat in a comfortable position and said.

"Respect is earned, not for people like you. " Sunoo stucked out his tongue and we all started laughing.

"That four students. Run around this ground 5 times. " The p.e teacher saw us and said.

We sighed and started running.

________________________________

Updated after 1000 years. I'll try my best to come here often.

Me in the form of Jake. Im tired.