Chapter 22

Park Sunghoon's pov

She was surprised of my sudden action. But, did i care? No. She looks cute being flustered. Ahh what should i do with my poor heart?

6:20 pm

"Im going" She shouted from her room.

"Wait let's go together!" I opened her door cause i was passing by her room.

"What? Im going to Jake's house" She took her backpack and said.

"Im going to Yuli's house. It's on the same road. " I replied

"Yuli? Why? " She tilted her head and asked.

"For work"

"Ahh ok" She shooked her head

"Wait- you're going to wear this? " I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Yeah why? " She looked at me and blinked multiple times

"It's so cold out there and why are you only wearing 2 layers of clothes? You'll freeze to death and im not gonna save you remember that" Am i overacting?

"I'll become a snowman if i wear so many layers and people will laugh at me" said Eunji.

I went to her closet and took out her brown overcoat, a beanie, and gloves and a scarf(mufler) and put in on her one by one.

"Yah! You really made me a snowman. See i can't even walk" She walked like a robot. I know, she was acting because she doesn't want to wear. And I laughed at her.

"Wait for me outside I'll be there in a minute" I said as i ran to my room.

After a minute

"Let's go" I said

"Sure" She went and i catched her up.
.
.

"Eunji's pov"

We seperated our ways and i reached Jake's house. It was more like a mansion. As i entered the gate a dog ran towards me. "Awe it's so cute" I brushed her long hairs with my fingers and she was licking me.

I saw Jake running from his house as he saw us. "Jake" I waved at him. "Is it your dog? She's so cute" I said as i kept playing with her.

"Yeah. She's Layla. And she Mostly play with Gaeul only. Sunghoon used to bring her whenever he comes to my house haha. " Jake said

It was my first time here so i was amazed with their wealth. He took me inside his house and it was more gorgeous like, their sofas, tables, chairs, everything was so luxury. I thought i was dreaming.

"Who is this pretty girl? " A well dressed women came towards us. Maybe she's his mom? I thought

"Oh annyeong hasaeyo. Im Shin Eunji" I said while bowing 90°.

"Oh mom she's my friend and my classmate" Jake introduced me to her.

She was not too old. She was maybe in her 40s. And to be honest she was pretty when she smiled and had a good skin too. She seems nice.
.
.
.

We almost finished our work and Jake said that he would do the rest. So i sat on his bed and went through my phone. I opened my Insta and the first thing appeared on my feed was this

 I opened my Insta and the first thing appeared on my feed was this

(I spent 30 minutes on picsart making this 😂not a joke lolz)

"When did i kidnapped? " I furrowed my eyebrows.

I thought for a while and said "Ah than? "

<<Flashback>>

"Yah Park Sunghoon are you there? " I said as i opened his door.

"No, im not here" What to do with this person?

"Aish this boy" I went inside his room and it was like a dumping zone. His clothes were all over the floor and he was watching Netflix on his laptop.

"Why is your room so dirty? You should clean up a bit yk? "

"Im tired" He said, his eyes still on the movie.

"Tired?? Seriously bro? You've been doing nothing since morning and you feeling tired? " I said.

"You don't know how much my fingers get exercise by pressing the laptop on and off. " Sunghoon replied.

"Aish whatever. Let me use your room for tonight. You can stay on my room"

"No, never. "

"Please? "

"Why? "

" I need to watch 'True Beauty' tonight. And the network is not good there. It used to pause in the middle of the interesting scenes and it sucks"

"Go away"

"Yah! You're so heartless! You don't understand my love for kdramas"

"Go go go" He gestured me with his hands.

"Bitch. Im taking this away" I took his penguin which was sitting on his bed.

"Yah! That's mine! " He yelled.

I made faces as i went away till i closed the door of this room.

<<end of the flashback>>

And then i left it on my bed. It's still there. I commented on his pic " Don't worry he's still alive. Just practising some survivor skills"

__________________________________

My dad knew i like beans, so like he was just playing with beans and then he dropped it and then he dropped a rock and then it slid and then hot water started falling and then COFFEE!

NCTzens will know.

Btw my grandfather agreed my marriage with Park Sunghoon y'all congrats to me!

Thank you thank you