Chapter 21

Sunghoon's pov

After the school i went to the ice rink for a little practice.  My coach called me in the morning and said that there's an upcoming competition in Shanghai. And yes, i need to go there.

I practiced for like one and a half hour and i got off the ice rink and i received a call from an unknown number.

"Yeobusaeyo? " I accepted the call and said.

"Oh Is it Park Sunghoon? " Said the person from the other side.

"Yes it is. And who is this? " I was confused.

"It's Kim Yuli. And i got your no. from Jay. Oh and the main reason why i called is that when are we doing our assignment? Like when are you free? " Oh yea, i forgot about this already.

She's my partner. Because she's the only one left without a partner. Well it's good cause she's the topper in our class and quiet smart.

I thought for a moment and replied, "Uhh we can do it tonight"

"Well then, come to my house at 6. The adress is Hae******107."

"Okay noted"

"Im waiting for you. Bye"

"Bye" By that we ended our conversation.

I untied my ice skates and put on my Nike sneakers. I grabbed my bag from the locker and put my skates in. And then i remembered that my book was on my table. "Aish seriously" I sighed.

I went back to school in this cold weather just for that.

Entering the school i saw Jake passing by. 'What's he doing here? ' I questioned myself. I followed him and he reached our classroom. I furrowed my eyebrows. I peeked through the back door. And saw a girl sleeping.(skz back door lol)

Wait- she seemed familiar. I could not see her face clearly cause her hair was slung down her face. Jake opened his jacket and put it on her. What a nice gentlemen.

He bend down on the table admiring her. Ainz when did this Jake started to get interested in love huh?

He removed her hair from her eyes. And yes! She's Shin Eunji. Wait- what? Jake and Eunji?

I opened the door revealing myself and yelled. "Yah! Shim Jaeyoon! " Omg why did i did that?

He looked back at me and Eunji also woked up. Is it that loud?

"Park Sunghoon? What are you doing here? " Jake questioned

"Sunghoon? Why do you always yell out of nowhere? Eunji yawned and said.

" O-oh i think m-my echo sounds a bit too loud in this room. And i came to take this book." I ran to my table and took that book and showed them.

"Jake" She looked at him with sleepy eyes and said, "was i sleeping? "

"Oh yeah. And see you finished all these. " He showed her something.

"What were the two of you doing here? " I gave them a confused look.

"We? We were studying"

I made an 'O' face.

"Then are you done with your studies now? " I asked them

"Yes and we're heading home. Let's go together" Jake said.

"Ah sure" I replied.

We took our things and went out of the school building.

"It's so chilly out here. Im getting goosebumps" Eunji said while cuddling herself. And still wearing Jake's jacket. It's weird, i know the feeling but i don't know the feeling name.

"Ah! Its snowing! " Eunji exclaimed. She seemed so happy about that. She opened her palm and was playing with the little snow which were fallen on her gloves. She was adorable. I slightly smiled at her. Luckily she didn't saw me.

While walking, everyone was silent and only footsteps could be heard which were made from the snow. She was walking infront of us. Like, we're in a triangle shape. Eunji stopped in her tracks and looked back at us.

"Mind walking infront of me? You two? " She folded her arms and said.

"Huh? What? " We said the same thing.

"We are so quiet and It's like some stalkers are following me. So can you walk infront of me? " Ahh now i understand and what? Stalkers? You see me as a stalker!? What should i do with this girl.

"Okay? " Jake said and our legs keep walking. Our houses were on seperate ways so we bid our goodbyes to Jake. He went but the turned around and said.

"Oh i forgot to tell you. Come to my house at 6 for the assignment thing. I'll be waiting. " He put his hands on his pocket and said.

"Okay. And wait! Your jacket." She tried to give him back but Jake spoke again. "You can keep it" And went away.

We went to our own path and i noticed that she was rubbing her hands with each other. "Are you feeling cold? " I asked to break the awkward silence.

"Oh nope it's ok" She replied.

"Give me your hand" She made a confused look but still did what i said. I took her hand and intertwined my fingers with her's and put it inside my pocket.

She was shocked with my sudden action and rounded her eyes.