Chapter 25

-Eunji's pov-

-Lunch break-

Saemi was about to drag me to the cafeteria but i told her that I don't feel hungry. She know she can't do anything about me, being full, so she went with i think Jay? Idk when did they got close. I was feeling bored so i was just walking around. I went to the rooftop to exhaling some fresh air. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Watcha doin' here? " Jake asked.

"Ah nothing" I replied with a smile.

"Really? Why aren't you having your lunch? " He came near the edge where i was sitting.

"Nah im just full" I replied. "Ah wait, why aren't you eating too? "

"Umm dieting? " He said.

"Hella no. You don't need to diet" I playfully punched him.

"Oww"

"Btw Jaeyoon-ah"

"What you don't usually call me by that name lol"

"So what Jaeyoon and Jake are both your names. I'll call you whatever i want. "

"Haha okay"

-Sunghoon's pov-

I was eating my food peacefully when i heard girls entering the cafeteria from the entrance. I heard one of them said, "Yah, do you think Jake and Eunji are dating? ".

"Jake and Eunji? Why tho? ". The other asked.

" No because i always see them together. I saw them just now. At the rooftop. ".

"After you said, yeah they really does stick together. "

"Whatever, it's not my problem that they are dating or not. But, i find them cute together tho. " The third girl said

"Haha true tho. We should find ourselves a guy too or we'll be single forever. " They laughed at their own words.

After i heard all their gossips i put my chopsticks down on my tray as i don't feel like eating anymore. I was about to take my tray away but a hand grabbed mine.

"Yah, you didn't even finished. Where are you going" Sunoo asked.

"Im full already" I answered

"Oh really? Can i have this? " He pointed at my leftover side dishes.

"Sure"

I exited the cafeteria and went to the rooftop. I opened the door and saw Jake sitting there. I think Eunji left.

"Jake" He turned back and looked at me.

"Oh Sunghoon. What took you here? " He asked.

"Of course my legs" I shrugged my shoulder.

"That's not what i meant" He said.

"I know"

He tapped the concrete floor, signalling me to sit down.

"What are you doing here? "I sat down and asked.

"Getting relieve of the outside world" He laid on the floor and looked at the blue sky. I laid down too. There was a silence for about 3 minutes so i spoke to break the silence.

"Eunji was here before right? " I looked at gim and asked.

"Ah yeah. How did you know? " He looked at me.

"Just" I looked away back to the sky.

"Why do pay attention to her so much these days? " He asked looking away.

"What do you think? " I replied.

"Tch. Never mind" He said.

"What about you? Why do you always try to stick together with her? Do you, perhaps, like her? " I asked boldly.

"Think whatever you want" With that he sat down again and was leaving. He was like 2 meters away when i say this.

"I like Shin Eunji"

He paused on his way.

" Well then,...... I like her too" He said not looking at me and continued walking.

___________________________________

Parents don't realize their ill negative comments really be hurting.

the way i hate you; park sunghoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara