"You sound really stupid right now."

"Just like your brothers." I went on, shaking my head.

"I'm over this now and I'm over you." I admitted, leaning my head against the window.

I was done with the work drama, work was over and I didn't care about it anymore. We had bigger fish to fry in our real life.

I just wanted to go home now and focus on this talk I would be having with his mom soon. That was most important, not bullshit that could be left at work.

He could stay mad for as long as he wanted, I didn't even care.

The rest of the ride was quiet again and it didn't take him long to get me to my drop off point, considering he was speeding. In no time, he roughly pulled up on my parents block and he said nothing to me as he stopped in the middle of the street, waiting for me to get out.

I looked over to him, waiting him to say goodbye at least or that he loved me despite this stupid argument but he kept looking straight ahead as if I wasn't even there and I felt myself getting in my feelings.

"Fine." I spoke quietly, grabbing all of my stuff and getting out of his car.

It didn't take me long but when I got out, I closed the door behind me and he instantly sped off the block as soon as I did.

My heart immediately broke when he did, making my way into my parents house.

-

Giovanni

Speeding off of Madi's block, I sighed deeply, trying to calm myself. I wasn't even mad about the shit, it's just that shit caught me off guard because I never expected her to play with me on no shit like that.

She knew better than that.

Anything else I wouldn't give a fuck but playing in my face with a nigga I don't know, that shit wasn't cool and she knew that.

I played my games, yeah, but I knew how to move when it came to bitches and I corrected myself immediately.

She just took shit too far.

"Get on my fuckin' nerves." I mumbled to myself, feeling bad now that I'd just left like that.

I knew she was about to cry to her pops and I didn't even make it a second trying to leave her angry once my phone rang and I simply circled the block, coming back down her parents way.

"Hello." I spoke into the phone and I could hear her sniffling in the background.

"Come on now, nigga." Her pops spoke into the phone and I couldn't help but to laugh.

He didn't want to hear the shit either. He was a cool, simple dude. All he wanted to do was watch the game, read the newspaper and love his wife.

And I wanted the exact same.

"I'm already knowing, man."

"I got her." Was all I said, hanging up completely and calling her phone now.

I threw my phone down, putting it on speaker as I waited for her to answer but of course, she didn't.

"Drama, bro." I mumbled to myself, texting her instead, telling her to come outside, Madison.

Let me apologize to you, mamí. I continued to send.

It took her a long while though and I almost got out the car to get her before she came walking out of the front door with a pout on her face.

I watched closely at my baby as I brushed all the bullshit off, getting in boyfriend mode now, like I knew I had to.

This shit was even that deep to be making her cry.

I leaned over and opened the door for her as she got into the car with her arms folded. She stayed quiet as I sat there watching her, shaking my head in the process.

"My apologies, babygirl." I expressed to her, looking at the side of her face and she slowly turned to look at me.

"I took that shit too far just now, pulling off on you like that."

"And I should've never did what I did back at the job-"

"—but you know me. You know you can't play no games with me like that about no nigga."

"You know that. I told you that." I explained, trying to get her to understand.

"That ain't how I get down."

"Anything else, I don't care. But that right there, what you did, that was personal."

"You're mine and I don't trust no random ass nigga around' you." I spoke sternly.

"Well then don't do it to me, Gi."

"I don't like it either, even though I take it better." She finally spoke, expressing herself and I nodded understandingly because I knew I was wrong too.

"I was only doing what you did."

"And I know that, that's why I'm here and I'm admitting that I was wrong, baby." I looked into her eyes, seeing that they were still wet from her crying.

"I shouldn't have started with you and I shouldn't have did what I did."

"I was fuckin' around but I won't do it again since I know how you feel."

"I know you don't like that shit now and you know I ain't fuckin' with it either."

"So it ends here."

"You hear me?" I asked for confirmation and it took a while but she finally nodded, giving into me.

"Fine, Gi." She unfolded her arms, looking at me.

"Aight."

"Now get over here and come give me a kiss." I held my hand out for her and she grabbed, allowing me to pull her over the armrest and into my lap.

"I love you." We spoke in unison.

*

Thoughts?

Concerns?