l

_______________

𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

_______________

Chapter Twelve

"Why don't we reveal the letters at the same time?" Elliot asked, looking at her boyfriend, who had a staring contest with the letter, "Yeah sure."

"Ok, 3,2,1, Go!' They both showed their letters at the same time. They jumped in happiness as they see the approval. They couldn't believe it. They couldn't believe they got in Stockholm University, "WE EVEN HAVE MOST OF THE CLASSES TOGETHER!" They hugged in happiness as Jake watched the two. Jake envied them, he wished he could hug his girl as well but she was too far. He couldn't bare it any longer, he left the couple alone in Sunoo's house.

"I can't wait to go to school in a month. It was tiring not to be in the same school as you during our junior and senior years" They hugged once again. They noticed a figure missing and looked around, "Where'd he go?"

Meanwhile, Jake wandered around Stockholm, missing Dawny. He looked around, hoping to find distractions. He found nothing but couples. He felt devastated. He wished he could see her right now. He took off his jacket as he watched the sunset. He took photos of the clouds and sent it to Dawny, knowing how much she loved the clouds. Summer was coming to an end and he hoped to see Dawny soon.

An embrace startled Jake. He looked at the hands and sees a familiar mark, "Miss me?" The person spoke. Jake turned around to see his soulmate along with her sister and another person which he didn't recognized, "W-why are you guys here?" Jake couldn't believe his eyes. His soulmate was in front of him! "Dani and her friend, Luna are part of an exchange program so i decided to go with them a month earlier."

"O-oh. Why didn't you tell me?" Dawny laughed, "How is it going to be a surprise if i told you?" Jake stared at his soulmate in adoration. He couldn't believe that she was finally infront of him, after years of being apart.

"There you are Jake! We've been looking for..." They all turned to see Sunoo hand-in-hand with his girlfriend. Sunoo locked eyes with Dani. Dani's breath hitched as she looks at their hands. Are they together? Did he finally forget her? "Well, now we found you safe, my girlfriend and I will be going somewhere. Um, you must be Dawny, his soulmate?" Sunoo extended his hand and Dawny, gladly shook it, "You must be his brother?" Sunoo nodded in reply, "Well be going first, it was nice to meet you all. Let's go?" He looked at his girlfriend as she nodded and left.

Dani couldn't accept what she had seen. Did he really moved on and find someone better? She tried her best not to cry but it was too late when her best friend noticed it, "Are you okay?" Her sister turned to her and was shocked to see her at this state. Jake kept quiet as he knew why she was crying. Before Dani could speak, the male spoke, "He is her soulmate."

"What?!"

As the couple walked, Elliot noticed her boyfriend's strange behavior, "Are you okay?" He didn't want her to know about their past. He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm just happy he finally got back with her." "I see." His words didn't fool her. She knew something was up. She wasn't gullible. She wanted to find out what happened between that girl and him. She knew something was up, the moment they locked eyes with each other. She saw how the girl had teary eyes the moment hers landed on their intertwined hands. She saw how he froze the moment he saw her and she wouldn't lie, she heard Jake's words.