k

_______________

𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
_______________

Chapter Seven

Sunoo dashed into the building as fast as he could. He couldn't bare loosing his one and only soulmate let alone to him. She was important to him. He kicked the door open, welcoming myself in. Sunoo hoped he wasn't too late. He calmed himself down, brushing off all his worries to the side but they all came back when he saw her unconscious body laying on the ground. 'He didn't kill her right?'

"Welcome." A young man's pathetic voice was heard all over the room and was soon followed by his disgusting laugh. It's surprising how Sunoo has an older brother. Yes, an older brother named Sim Jake. Now you may wonder, how are they brothers when they have a different name? The truth is, they were not full brothers. They were step-brothers. They have the same mother but with different fathers. Their fathers use to be close but their friendship ended when they found out they loved the same woman. Their mother hid the secret of dating both men until they found out. Jake's father left their mother and settled in with another woman.

"What do you want?" He laughed once again, "What do I want? This..." His filthy hands swept through her unconscious body. No one dared to touch Dani's face, specially in front of Sunoo. "Don't touch her..." Sunoo broke in anger. No one dared to touch her, even a strand of hair. They were scared of what he's capable of. But his older brother snapped him in an instant. Sunoo clenched his fist as he watched the scene in front of him. With no warning, Sunoo swung his dagger towards his face, catching jake off-guard. That was when a fight broke.

He took out a gun and smirked, thinking Sunoo's soul would leave his body. 'Pfft, only if he knows how good I am with weapons...' He aimed at Sunoo as he ran and ran, dodging every lead that comes his way.

He shoots and shoots, but they were all misses, "Have you never held a gun before?" Sunoo laughed, making his brother's face darken, "Don't be afraid and put the gun down, dear brother... Let's do this like how we used to do it..." The brunette smirked, and he watches his brother hesitantly drop the gun. He threw all his equipment on the opposite side of the room, leaving him empty-handed, or is he? "See? I have nothing, empty." His eyes twitched and did the same act as Sunoo did. He threw his equipment and got in his position. "Let's see how good are your punches..." Jake mumbled, smirking as Sunoo laughed in response. Without uttering a word, Sunoo charged towards him, placing a punch on his so-called handsome face.

The sound of fists hitting skins was heard all over the room. "pFFT. YOUR PUNCHES ARE SO WEAK, AND YET YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ACT AS IF YOU'RE SUPERIOR AND KILLING THOSE WHO TOUCH THIS WOMAN OF YOURS? AHAHAHA!" He grabbed the younger one's neck and mocked him for what I've done. "You're still as weak as I remembered. How lonely and pathetic you are... let me guess, you killed those innocent people for confessing to your woman because she's your soulmate? Come on! We both know it's because you're so lonely and you didn't want to lose the only person in your life! Let me tell you something... hm?" He grasped on his neck harder, "She's going to leave you too... So don't get your hopes too high on making her stay. Once she finds out who you really are, it is over for you..." He mumbled, "HAHAHAHA WHO AM I KIDDING! SHE'LL LEAVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'LL BE TAKING HER FROM YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE BROUGHT TO THIS WORLD! So, give up. She deserves better, someone who doesn't go around and kill anyone who's touching OR BASICALLY TALKING TO THE GIRL THAT AREN'T EVEN HIS! AHAHAHAHA!" Anger rushed through Sunoo's veins; 'I regret nothing when it comes to Dani. All I wanted was for her to be safe.'