e

_______________

𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥

𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥

_______________

Chapter Eight

It's been a year since the brothers moved to Sweden. During the past year, he helped Sunoo cover up his wrist and find distractions. Most of them didn't work but the lad did sure have a great time.

The younger brother decided it was time for him to move out of his older brother's place as he couldn't bare being a burden to his brother any longer. It took him months of convincing his older brother until he finally gave in and let him move out. His brother helped him settle in an apartment in Stockholm, Sweden's capital. The brothers laughed and laughed as they unpacked until a knock interrupted the two, "I'll go get it." Jake nodded in response and laid back on the bed as Sunoo dashed to the door.

As he opened the door, a grey-haired girl greeted him with a smile, "O-oh! Hi! I noticed you moved next door as I was walking back to my place so, I came to say hi. I'm Elliot Andersson, you can call me El or Ellie. I live next to yours by the way." She pointed. "I'm Sunoo, Sunoo Kim." They shook hands and she handed him a basket of cookies. Sunoo noticed her wrist empty and he questions himself, 'Does she not have a soulmate? I wouldn't mind taking her ou- ' .

"I hope we'll get along." She smiled and left.

His mind couldn't process what happened. He adverted my attention to he back as she walked back home. His heart beat relentlessly. 'Am I finally falling for someone new? '