a

_______________

𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥

𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥

𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥

𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥

_______________

Chapter Fifteen

The brothers along with their girlfriends decided to have a double date, "Aren't you suppose to send Dani to the airport." Jake asked Dawny quietly as they walked behind the younger ones, "She told me she'd want to be alone. She kept on telling me not to go with her but... I'm worried you know? Either way, I let her go alone. You know how stubborn she is." The couple in front listened to their conversation. They must've had good ears to hear their conversation or the older one are bad at whispering, well who knows?

Sunoo was listening while his girlfriend was in deep thought. Would it be better to leave him for good? He wasn't his usual self ever since he stumble upon her. She was scared. What will happen to the both of them when she leaves him? What if he truly loves her and not his soulmate. She didn't know what to do, 'Maybe it's for the best...'

The couples took their time wandering around the mall until Dawny spoke, "Oh, she'll be leaving in an hour or so..." "Oh, really? Where's Luna? I thought they're both going back together..." Dawny sighed as she remembered Luna's confession, "The truth is, Luna found her soulmate here and he was willing to help her find a place and settle here." "Oh." Was all Jake could say. The younger ones were ahead. They were peacefully walking until Elliot stopped, bumping onto the older ones. "Oo. What's wrong Eli?" Asked Jake.

She kept quiet and took a deep breath. 'C'mon... you can do this. Just like you practiced...' Sunoo looked at Elliot, deadpanned.  "Yah, what's wrong with you?" She encouraged herself that she could do it. Her heart was disagreeing with her, that she could not do it. It took her a while as she sighed, "Sunoo, go. Go before she leaves." She looked up with teary eyes as smiled at him. She was finaly letting him go. As much as she hated it, she wanted him to be happy, happy with who he truly loves and with who he was meant to be with. "What?" Sunoo was confused. Why was she letting him go? He thought they were happy together but he knew damn well that his heart belonged to someone else

"Go... before she leaves. Thank you for everything Sunoo. Now go!" She pushed him as hard as she could. She wanted him to leave before she'd go crazy and change her mind.

"Thank you." He smiled once last time before sprinted off to the airport.  The older ones comforted her. They felt bad yet proud of what she did, "Don't worry, you'll find someone better. Someone who is meant to be with you.."

Luckily, the airport wasn't that far. He managed to come in time. He didn't know where to go. It was during the busiest hours when he arrived. He was confused where to start, where to look for her or who to ask. He ran and ran around but still, no sign of her. But like what Dani said, fate will find its way to bring them back together. An announcement was made that in Terminal 127, a plane will be departing to Switzerland. This gave him hope as he rushed to the terminal.

In the speed of light, he arrived at the terminal. He looked around and still, no sign of her. Did she leave already? He was on the verge of giving up. That was until, a figure appeared in front of him. That familiar fragrance gave its clue. He smiled. He knew who it was. Fate did really find its way to help them. He looked up and felt as if he was back when he first saw her. She was still beautiful as ever, "Dani..." He pulled her in for an embrace, "What are you doing here-" "I missed you..." Both of them couldn't hold it anymore and broke down. No one knew how much they both missed each other's warm embrace. Everything felt perfect.

But then, Sunoo's legs felt heavy. He looked at her, only to see her frowning at him. When everything was going so well, something just had to go wrong. Sunoo called out for help. He called out for Dani but as he tried grabbing her figure, she slowly fades away. He didn't know what was going on.

Soon, everything faded. His vision was covered with darkness. He was awake but why couldn't he see a thing?

"ey... mo...v..ng . Heart....ate....rmal"

What was going on?