.20.

[next morning]
Jimin wakes up to Namjoon gently playing with his hair while looking at him as if he was the best piece of treasure ever. "Good morning," he then says and Jimin hums in response. "Did you sleep well?" He asks and Jimin nods before scooting closer to him. Namjoon smiles and then kisses his forehead, which shocks Jimin a bit since Namjoon never kissed him before. He looks up with wide eyes and Namjoon chuckles.

"I noticed you have a ring," Namjoon then says as he grabs Jimin's hand. "Who gave it to you?" Namjoon asks. "A friend at the restaurant did at my birthday," Jimin replies and Namjoon hums. "Don't worry they were all girls," Jimin says and Namjoon nods. "How did you even get there?" He asks since the restaurant is quite far away from Hoseok's grounds. "He let me go out with some of the other boys, so I ran off and thought that it was just a normal restaurant but it wasn't," Jimin says and Namjoon hums. "So you walked around dressed all slutty for other guys?" Namjoon wonders and Jimin nods.

Namjoon felt a bit jealous in a way but he doesn't show it cuz it doesn't really matter now. "Well now you don't have to do that every night," Namjoon says and Jimin smiles with a nod. It was pretty hard on his feet walking in heels all the time and his throat hurt from always talking in a higher pitch.

"How about we celebrate your birthday again," Namjoon suggests and Jimin rolls his eyes, "it's already been almost a week," Jimin replies. "So? I still want to celebrate it with you," Namjoon says and brushes hair out of Jimin's face. "Really?" Jimin wonders and Namjoon nods. "Yeah I'll ask the cook to make you the best cake ever, and I'll even get you a gift," Namjoon says and Jimin was shocked. "What even are you gonna get me?" Jimin asks. "I can't tell you that," Namjoon replies with a chuckle.

Jimin rolls his eyes and sits up but Namjoon pulls him back down. "Is there something you want specifically?" Namjoon asks and Jimin didn't really know. He knows that if he says something including not being with Namjoon anymore that a fight might happen. "No," Jimin mumbles and Namjoon nods. "Then let's get going with the day," he says and sits up, Jimin doing the same. They both stretch their limbs and get out of bed, leaving the room and going down the many stairs and to the lounging area.

Namjoon heads to the kitchen first and he asks the cook to make the best cake he can ever make before grabbing two plates of breakfast and walking to the dining room. He sets them down and walks back to Jimin who honestly thought he would be brought back to starving everyday. "Come have breakfast," he says and Jimin looks at Namjoon taken back. "It's your birthday I'm not gonna let you starve," He says and hands out his hand. So Jimin gladly takes it and Namjoon brings him to the dining room. He lets Jimin sit down and sits down across from him. Jimin happily starts eating.

[later]
Namjoon really had to dig for this present, and he really hoped Jimin would like it. He didn't buy it from anywhere but found it in the castles attic where there were a lot of treasure. Now what did Namjoon find exactly? A pretty gold necklace with a real ruby gem as a pendent. It was really beautiful and he knew it would match well with Jimin's self. He put it in a little box and is planning on gifting it to him after the special supper is he asking to be prepared.

Of course Namjoon is going all out for this, wanting Jimin's first day back to be a good one and to also prove how much he loves him. Right now it's close to supper time and he is watching as maids set up a nice little table out in the garden which he remembers Jimin telling him he liked. They dressed the table with a pretty cloth and added a small bouquet of flowers and lit some candles. Namjoon couldn't wait to see Jimin's reaction, and hoped that it would make him feel special despite everything that had happened.

Right now Jimin was in the living room pacing around and doing his own thing, not really thinking that Namjoon was actually gonna do something for his birthday. Namjoon stayed outside and watched to make sure everything was getting ready correctly. Then when 5pm hit he comes back inside and check in the kitchen to make sure everything was going smoothly. "Is everything ready?" He asks and the chefs confirm that it is. "Ok, I'll be going outside now," he says and then walks to the living room.

"I thought you said we were celebrating my birthday," Jimin says as he looks at him with a pout. "We are," Namjoon replies and hands out his hand. Jimin rolls his eyes and grabs it, letting Namjoon bring him to the front door. "We're going outside?" Jimin wonders and Namjoon nods as he hands Jimin some shoes. He puts them on and then Namjoon opens the door. They walk all the way to the back and before Jimin could see too much of the surprise Namjoon covers his eyes.

"This better not be something bad," Jimin says nervously as Namjoon slowly brought him to the garden. "No, you'll like it, I hope," Namjoon says and Jimin rolls his eyes. "I'm trusting you," he says. Namjoon keeps walking and feels nervous even. He's never really done something like this for someone so he really hopes that it'll go well and Jimin will like it.

Once close enough Namjoon steps in front of Jimin and removed his hands from his eyes. Jimin blinks a bit and looks up at him confused, "you ready?" He asks and Jimin nods. So Namjoon steps aside and shows Jimin the little pretty set up. Jimin's eyes widened with a little gasp. "Oh Namjoon, this is so-" "I messed up right?" Namjoon cuts Jimin off.

"No! No no oh my god you didn't mess up at all," Jimin says and hugs Namjoon who was taken back. "That's good to hear," he says with a chuckle and hugs Jimin back. "I'm surprised, it's such a pretty set up," Jimin adds and then starts walking to the table. Namjoon follows and they both sit down, Jimin looking around surprised with a big smile which really warmed Namjoon's heart. Then two cooks come out with a plate full of food for each of them. Jimin was even more surprised and smiles even more as he looked down at the plate being placed in front of him.

"Eat up," Namjoon says and Jimin happily grabs the utensils before starting to eat the delicious meal. "I really wasn't expecting this from you," Jimin says and Namjoon snickers. "Well yeah, I've never done something like this before either," Namjoon says and Jimin looks at him surprised. "Really?" He wonders and Namjoon nods. "You're that special to me," Namjoon says and Jimin blushes. Namjoon smiles a bit and Jimin looks down at his plate. "You're being cheesy," he mumbles making Namjoon snicker.

They keep eating and then when they finish the waiters bring the plates back inside. "Ready to see your cake?" Namjoon wonders. "You actually had a cake be made?" Jimin wonders shocked, not believing that after all the bad treatment Namjoon was making his birthday such a wonderful thing and giving him all. "Of course I had a cake be made," Namjoon says and then looks back at the castle, seeing the cooks bringing it out.

Jimin's eyes widened at the size of the cake, he didn't expect this to happen at all. The cooks brings the cake over and Jimin excitedly looked at it. They cut out two piece of cake for them and hands the pieces to the boys before leaving. Jimin keeps his big adorable smile on his face and starts eating the cake. Namjoon just felt himself fall in love more really, as the sunset glow hit Jimin's face it reminded him of the first morning he saw Jimin. When he sat on the reclined couch looking out the window with the sunrise glow on his face. Of course now it's different and Namjoon actually feels emotion towards Jimin. But it still reminded him of that time.

Anyways, they eat the cake in peace and it was very relaxing. Jimin loved every single bit of it and was still so shocked that Namjoon would be able to provide this to him. Proves how in love Namjoon is.

Soon they finish their cake and the waiters take the plates away. Namjoon leans back in his chair and smiles as he looks at Jimin who wiped his mouth with the napkin. "Ready for your gift now?" He wonders and Jimin smiles more, nodding excitedly. So then Namjoon pulls out the box containing the necklace he found, and he hands it to Jimin. Jimin claps his hands excited before gently opening the box, feeling nervous even.

Once the box was open his eyes widened at the sight of the necklace, and he picks it up carefully. "It's a real ruby if you're wondering," Namjoon adds and Jimin was shocked. "I- I can't wear this, I'll break it," Jimin says worried and Namjoon snickers before standing up. Jimin looks up at him a bit worried as he came closer, "stand up," he says so Jimin stands up. Namjoon then grabs the necklace and steps behind Jimin before placing it around his neck and securing it in the back. "And guess what," Namjoon whispers before showing his hand that had a golden ring with a ruby on it.

Jimin felt his heart melt and he turns to Namjoon before hugging him. Namjoon smiles and hugs Jimin back. "You like it?" He still asks. "Obviously idiot," Jimin mumbles in his chest. "I'm glad," Namjoon says and lays his head on top of Jimin's. They hug for a bit before Jimin shyly pulls away and kisses his cheek. Namjoon was taken back and he looks back down at Jimin as his face turned bright red. Of course this makes Jimin laugh and he grabs Namjoon's red face with a happy smile. Namjoon felt embarrassed by his reaction but Jimin's kiss was just so uncalled for. "Thank you," Jimin then says and Namjoon smiles. "It was my pleasure," he says and Jimin giggles before hugging him again, truly feeling happy.