.15.

[1 month later]
Jimin was supposedly clubbing with his new friends he's met, but in reality he's running away. Hoseok let him and a couple other guys go out of the territory for fun, and Hoseok even said he trusted them to keep Jimin safe and bring him back. Jimin couldn't believe how big of idiots they are since he's already at least an hour away from the club.

Right now he's in a dingy neighborhood and he looks around wondering where he could go and stay. That's when he sees a restaurant, and he wonders if maybe he could work there, make money and then hopefully move towns and start anew on his own. Just thinking about it really got Jimin hyped up and excited for his new life, he couldn't believe he will actually finally be free from all of this. Yes he still had the many scars and tattoos on him that will always remind him of what happened but he can mask them up with makeup anytime.

Anyways, he walks over to the restaurant and walks in, looking around and realizing that this was no normal restaurant. All the waiters were girls and they were all half naked serving beer and cheap food like chicken fingers and fries or steaks with salad. "I'm sorry, I don't think you're old enough to be in here," A girl says as she looks at Jimin up and down. "I know, but I need a place to hide- or no no, not hide, I- I need a job," Jimin panics a bit and the girl looks at him confused.

"This job isn't for boys baby," She says, "I can tell but, I can also disguise myself," Jimin tries to say in a convincing way, sheepishly smiling at the lady. "How old are you?" She asks while crossing her arms. "Almost 18," Jimin hesitantly says and she chuckles. "Nice try, too many guys tried getting this job to get closer to the girls," she says and goes to walk away but Jimin grabs her hand, desperate for this job. She quickly pulls it away and lifts her hand to slap him since there's an obvious no touching rule but stops after Jimin rather abruptly backed away.

It caught some people's attentions and Jimin quickly adjusts himself, clearing his throat. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I just really, really need some money, I'm even gay I don't- I won't touch you guys I pinky promise," Jimin basically begs and the girl was shocked. She did notice how Jimin's eyes weren't all glued over her boobs and body and could understand where he's coming from by saying he needs money. She looks at all of the scars and even some still healing wounds on him and hums as she thought.

"Follow me," she says as she starts walking away and Jimin nods before following her. They go to the back of the restaurant where it looked like a girls closet dream with vanities full of makeup and racks of clothing from all colours and sizes. "I'll need to ask you a couple questions first," she says as she pulls out a chair and Jimin sits down on it. She then pulls out a chair for herself and sits down. "What's your name? I'm Charleez," she says, "I'm Jimin," Jimin replies. "No, you're Jaida from now on," she says and Jimin's eyes widened.

"What's your favourite hair colour Jaida?" Charleez asks, "I- I like pink," Jimin says and so she stands up and walks over to a cabinet, opening it and revealing some wigs. Jimin's eyes widened and she pulls out a beautiful pink wig before walking back to Jimin and placing it down in front of him. "What's your fashion style? Do you like revealing clothes or more secluded ones?" She asks. "I wouldn't mind being more revealing on top, but I'd rather hide the bottom more," Jimin explains a bit shyly. "Understood," Charleez replies before walking over to the racks of clothes. She pulls out a couple outfits then places them next to the wigs.

"How tall are you?" She asks while looking down at the heels, "I'm 165 cm," Jimin says and she nods before picking up two pairs of shoes and putting them with the outfit and wig. After that she grabs a bag and puts everything inside before sitting back down. "Now that thats over with, let's go on with more personal questions," Charleez says and Jimin nods while straightening his posture.