.9.

[4 days later, night]
Namjoon doesn't know what's gotten into him, he's drunk and all he can think about is Jimin. So he stumbled through the hallways and to Jimin's room, clumsily taking out the key and unlocking the door. He opens it and then closes it while looking at Jimin who was asleep still. He puts the key in his pocket and then stumbles onto the bed, laying on top of Jimin who gets woken up.

Jimin panics of course as he hasn't seen Namjoon since he changed his bandage, and now he's laying on top of him. He still feared for his life so he tries pushing Namjoon off without freaking out too much, but Namjoon settles down comfortably next to him before wrapping his arms around Jimin and hugging him tightly. Jimin gulps as he looked down at Namjoon who also starts nuzzling his face in his neck. Jimin has never had someone do this to him so he of course didn't know how to act. He could start to smell the alcohol tho, and hoped that this was all Namjoon was going to do.

Thought rush through Jimin's head before he decides to start trying to push Namjoon away, but before he could try Namjoon speaks up. "I'm sorry," he slurs, "I- I just wanned to get rid of you, so, so I don't get a-attached," Namjoon explains in a very drunk way. Jimin gulps and didn't know how to react or if this was true. "Annnnd you're sooooo prettyy," Namjoon then says and hugs Jimin even tighter as if he was a teddy bear. Jimin stays still and really didn't know what to do know.

"Y'know, I kinda wannnted to kill youuuu again, buuut I love you so much," Namjoon adds and starts to kiss Jimin's face all over. Jimin closes his eyes and scrunches his nose while pushing Namjoon's face away, but Namjoon just goes down to his neck and chest. "H-hey stop it," Jimin whispers a bit nervously but Namjoon basically whines and holds him even tighter. At this point Jimin felt like he was getting crushed and couldn't even breathe properly.

He tries pushing Namjoon away but again Namjoon whines and just keeps kissing Jimin all over and hugging him tighter. "I- I promise, you willlll love me too," Namjoon then says and looks at Jimin who didn't know how to react, he's never really been confessed to by a drunk man before. He just looks away unsure because he despises Namjoon and doesn't get why just so suddenly he apparently fell in love with him.

Namjoon then lays his head against Jimin's chest and rather quickly falls asleep. Jimin really didn't know what to do, he was scared and confused. He couldn't really move tho because Namjoon was still hugging him tightly, so he guesses he just has to deal with it and go to sleep too.

[next morning]
As Namjoon wakes up he groans from the headache that already starts to just beat his ass. He keeps his eyes closed but wondered what was resting in his arms so slowly he opens them only to be met with Jimin's pretty face. His heart drops and his eyes widened, and he quickly makes sure they aren't naked before relaxing a bit. Namjoon starts trying to remember what happened last night and really couldn't remember anything which really scared him. He knows he is very vulnerable and speak his mind when drunk.

As he tries to think more, Jimin wakes up and he looks up at Namjoon. Namjoon doesn't notice since he's looking away. "C-can you let go of me now?" Jimin then whispers and Namjoon looks over at him a bit shocked. "Why am I here?" Namjoon asks while letting go of Jimin who scoots away while sitting up. Jimin then smiles, "I loooove you so muuuchhhh," Jimin mimics and Namjoon's eyes widened. "I wannnted tooo kill you but I got too attacheddd," he adds before giggling and Namjoon puts his hands over his face. "I did not say that," Namjoon groans.

"Yeah you did idiot, and you squished me," Jimin says and Namjoon felt so embarrassed. "Nothing I said is real," Namjoon says as he looks over at Jimin who doesn't believe him. "Really? It sounded pretty real to me," Jimin says and Namjoon sits up. "It wasn't, I say dumb things when I'm drunk," Namjoon says and gets off of the bed. "Yeah pretty dumb," Jimin says. Namjoon glares at him and then leaves the room, locking the door behind him.

Jimin smiles a bit, but not because he was happy about the confession, but because now he can use that against Namjoon. He could dodge so many bullets by teasing him about this drunk confession. Namjoon felt so stupid as he walks to his bedroom, he couldn't believe he actually was that drunk to do that. He gets dressed for the day and then leaves the castle, "hey boss, where did you go last night?" Jungkook asks as he walks over, "nowhere," Namjoon replies and Jungkook nods.

"Well, while you were gone we found some spy camping out near the castle," Jungkook explains and Namjoon stops and turns to him. "What did you do with him?" He asks. "Well we put him in the dungeon downstairs since we couldn't find you," Jungkook says and Namjoon immediately goes back to the castle, Jungkook following him. They head down to the dungeon which was very useful, and Jungkook brings Namjoon to where they put the spy.

Arrived at the cell Namjoon instantly recognized who it was. "You again," he says and the the spy smiles at him. "Missed me?" He says in his deep voice. "No, Why are you here?" Namjoon asks. "Well, my boss wants to know about that boy you took from the murdered family," he says with an evil smile. "He's already marked, don't even try," Namjoon says and the spy looks at him shocked. "Already? Wow you must love him," he says and Namjoon felt so angry. "I don't," he clarifies sternly then turns to Jungkook. "Stay here until I get things clarified and make sure he doesn't pull any tricks," Namjoon says and Jungkook nods.

Namjoon walks away and then Jungkook looks over at the spy, "you sure grew up," he says. "So did you," Jungkook nervously replies. "Come closer," the spy then says so Jungkook walks closer, grabbing onto the bars of the cell. "Do you still love me kook?" The spy says in a daring whisper. "I'm not answering that Tae," Jungkook replies. Taehyung reaches out and grabs Jungkook by his waist, pulling him closer. "Then you wouldn't mind sparing some lips?" Taehyung says as he looks down at Jungkook's lips. Jungkook looks around a bit to make sure the coast was clear before letting Taehyung kiss him, and they start to make out.