.10.

[Next day]
"I just want to talk with him," "no you're not getting remotely close to him, stay out of my problems and come get your dumb spy before I kill him," Namjoon says through the phone before hanging up with a groan. He then gets up and makes his way to Jimin's room, wanting to make sure he was ok and not gone and also to distract himself from what was happening.

He takes out the key and unlocks the door before walking in, unknown that Jimin actually had a plan in process to either escape or find the kitchen and grab some damn food. As Namjoon stepped inside he doesn't spot Jimin since he was behind the door and slowly sneaking out the room. Namjoon looks around in the room a bit and while he did that Jimin sneaks out and starts rushing down the hallway.

After Namjoon doesn't find Jimin he quickly leaves the room. He spots a bit of Jimin as he turned the corner of the hallway and very quickly he starts walking after him. Jimin finally finds the stairs that lead to the lower levels and starts going down them as fast as he could. "Jimin!" Namjoon then yells as he also goes does the stairs. Jimin panics and starts going faster, running out into the hallway and going down the other staircase. Namjoon follows him by speed walking, not wanting to run.

Jimin arrives at the main level and was Honeslty super surprised by how it looked like. Yes he was brought through here before but he never really looked around. Still Namjoon was after him so Jimin rushes to find the kitchen first. He walks around and then starts to smell something good, so he follows the smell and soon arrives at the kitchen doors, but there was someone inside.

Not knowing if he would be good or not Jimin sneaks inside, going on all fours. He looks around as he hid behind the counter in the middle of the room. Big overs were in front of him and there were pots and pans hanging from the ceiling. He also look at the door to make sure Namjoon doesn't come in because if he did he would see him right away. Jimin keeps looking around for a bit, spotting the fridge and a huge sink before he spots where the pantry is. Excited, he starts carefully crawling to the pantry, sneaking inside the room and closing the door. He then stands up and looks around at all the food.

His stomach growls loudly and Jimin starts grabbing what he wants. He gets some juice boxes and some cookies and crackers and there's candy so he grabs that and then grabs a bag that was laid around. He puts everything inside the bag and goes to start sneaking out but the door opens and Jimin is met face to face with the cook. "What are you doing in here!?" He asks confused and angry and Jimin's heart sunk, but he quickly runs passed him and rushes out the kitchen. "Get back here!" The cook yells as he runs after Jimin.

Jimin runs faster and almost runs into Namjoon who was still searching for him. "Hey!" Namjoon yells and also runs after him. Jimin rushes to the door and opens it before stumbling outside. He then closes the door before running to go to the backyard since he wants to hide in the garden. Namjoon and the cook didn't catch him going to the back tho, and start walking around at the front of the castle after arriving out.

As quickly as he could Jimin runs to the garden and hides at the spot he spotted from his window which was very safe and would be hard to find him at. Or at least he hopes it's that way. Jimin settles down and then catches his breath, feeling like he's gonna puke since he hasn't really moved much or eaten or drank anything in so long. Then he takes out the juice box and drinks all of it desperately. After that he takes out the crackers and cookies and starts just shoving them down his throat basically, he felt so hungry.

But he stops before he can eat too much because he's planning on really escaping and making his way back to somewhere safe. He doesn't want to be here anymore.

After resting for a bit Jimin still sat in the garden, and he looks around to make sure the coast is clear before starting to make his way to the trees in he back. He looks behind him one last time before rushing inside the trees, and he finds a path. So he starts following that path. Namjoon on the other hand was really starting to freak out, not knowing where Jimin was and wanting him back asap. He even felt worried because he doesn't want Jimin to get hurt.