35.

Ya. so im failing bio. BUT YA BITCH GOT AN A ON HER MATH TEST. thats besides the point. Anyways, enjoy! Thank you for 9k reads!!
------------------------------------------
Sophias POV-
----------------------
'just a nightmare'

I woke up the next morning, still re-living the dream. After Alex and I had got home from the beach, it was peaceful. Nick was finally gone, Dream was staying out of everyones path. Maybe it was a ne- "SOPHIA! Come downstairs." Dream yelled. Maybe he wasn't staying away.

I trotted down the stairs, rolling my eyes from the top. I saw bags packed ready by the door, seeing everyone standing around the island.

"Whats going on?" I questioned, pointing at the bags. "Were getting the fuck out of here." Skeppy said, pacing the room. "Language, but yea. Were leaving a new beginning!" Bad said excitedly, smiling tiredly.

"You guys can't leave! We will be bored without you." Alex said, putting his arm around Bad. To be honest, I cant think of the last time we had actually done something with them.

A honking was heard from the outside, "Thats our ride! We will talk to you guys sometime soon im sure!" Bad said, Skeppy already half way out the door.

"No hugs or anything?" Dream asked. "Nope! We have to go now!" Skeppy said from outside. "Bye guys!" Bad said closing the door, leaving the other 7 of us shocked.

"This may be a bad time to say this but uhh, Wilbur and I were planning on moving back to England." Phil said, looking at Dream.

"Well fucks sake were not much of a group anymore. You two moving out together or what." He questioned pointing at Alex. "Uhh no?" Alex whispered.

"When are you two leaving?" Dream asked, pointing at Wilbur. "Our flights on Sunday." Wilbur answered.

Sunday. Two days from now. Today being Friday. Why was everyone leaving now? "Were gonna have to find a smaller house. I mean the bills here arent a problem but having 4 people in a 13 bedroom house."

"I'll start looking." I said, pulling out my phone. "I'll look with you!" Alex said sitting next to me.

   Why the hell was everyone leaving? Nick had been away for about a week, Punz hadnt picked up a call. Everything kind of went downhill after the whole hospital trip.

   A sudden ding went off from across the room.  "Shit." Dream whispered opening up his messages.

Dreams pov-

   I opened my messages, seeing Nick had sent me something. Probably something dumb like always.

Sippycup🔥
Dream I need help.

Me
What happened?

   I honestly wasn't in the mood for his shit. He left without even looking back, that meant he left our friendship. And why would he unblock me to talk to me? He obviously was trying to make me mad.

Sippycup🔥
Dude im fucking struggling. I've lost all my money, im stranded in the middle of the desert,  my moms pissed at me, called the cops and shit.

Me
Thats your fucking fault. You left us not the other way around. Fix it yourself.

   I don't give a fuck if he was dying.

Sippycup🔥
Dream, please. Im fucking sorry.

   Sorry wasn't enough. "Who are you talking to?" George asked leaning his head on my shoulder.

   "Fucking stupid ass Nick." I whispered turning my phone off. "Look dream. Here's a house not to far from here. Its two stories, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool. It's pretty nice." Sophia said, showing me pictures of the house.

   It was nice, and it was the perfect size for us. "Let me see!" Wilbur spat out, snatching the phone from her hands. "Excuse me bitch."

   My phone started buzzing in my pocket, incoming call from Sippycup🔥 "Hey guys i'll be right back my moms calling." I lied, going up the stairs and on the balcony.

   "Hello." I said with an annoyed tone. "Dream, Listen. I know, I know your pissed at me but I seriously need some fucking help. You can block me after, Please."

   I put the phone on speaker, placing it on the table. "Listen. I'll meet you wherever you are, but after that, i'm done." I drug my hand across my hair.

   "Thank you dude, really I appreciate you." He said, "Think of this as a goodbye type deal." I said, hanging up the phone. "FUCK."

Nicks pov- (LAST NICK POV)

   Thank fuck I was going to be saved. As much as I fucking hated Dream at the minute, who else was I going to call?

   I put my head on the headrest, closing my eyes from the lack of sleep I had gotten. It's been a rough few days.

   My mom threatened to call the police on me if I didn't get off of her property. And after all these years I thought she would miss me. But nope. Shes still the drunken asshole shes always been.

   A knock on my window caused me to jump. "Hands up now!" an officer said, pointing the flashlight directly in my eyes.

I opened the door, "Nick, i have been ordered to put you in jail for life. Anything you say and do, will be put against you in the court of law."

"For fucking what?" I asked. "Don't worry about it lets go." He ordered, lifting my arm. "No. Tell me what the fuck I did." I said again.

The officer rolled his eyes, "Lets go." He said more harsh this time. "Don't fucking touch me, What did I do!" I yelled, sitting back in the seat.

"Stop resisting or its gonna end bad." He said, pulling my arm once more. "I have the right to know what the fuck I did." I muttered under my breath, getting out of the car.

The perfect time for running. My plan would work perfectly. He pulled my hands behind my back, pulling the handcuffs out.

Run.

I stood still for a minute, not knowing if I should follow through with the plan.

Fucking run.

Third person Nick pov-

TW: shooting.

He took off, booking it down the dirt path the leads to no where. "Get your ass back here." the officer yelled.

Keep going.

The officer pulled out his gun, pointing directly at Nick. "One last chance Nick. Get your ass back here."

Keep fucking going. Don't turn back now.

A shot whistled through the air, hitting Nick directly in the back of the head, he dropped almost instantly.

And that was the end of it for Nick.

Dreams pov-

"Hello?" I asked when an unknown number called me. "What."

1094 words.
RIP.