15.

Maybe introducing a new character next chapter?  lemme know what you think..

Alex POV-
---------------------------------------------------------

   "Eww you two are gross." I said barging into Nicks room. "Your just jealous Alex." Nick complained sleepily. Sophia laughed and rolled out of bed. "Good morning Alex." She said walking past him.

   'Ahhh shit. As much as I try to get her out my mind, it doesn't work.' "Get up asshole were leaving." I said demanding like. "Why? where are we going." "Nick it's literally 1 get uppp lets go to the pool."

   "It's gonna be cold as hell." I shook my head. "Whatever, i'll just go with Sophia th-" "IM COMING." he yelled as he threw a pillow at me.

   "Jackass." I muttered under my breath. I walked into my room, putting on shorts and heading outside. The sun shown down on the pool. A few minutes passed and Sophia and Nick came stumbling outside.

    "I got you." "No, no your still it." She screamed running around like a child. "Ugh Nick literally throw her in the pool." He shot me a death glare. "Im gonna throw you in the pool if you don't shut the hell up." "Oh please. I beg." I mocked.

Nick somehow grabbed hold of Sophia, carrying her bridal style to the pool. "Ready?" "No, put me downnn." Nick jumped in the pool from the diving board.

"The way you two flirt is weird and annoying." "You're just tired of third wheeling." It was silent for a minute. "You would be third wheeling if she would have picked me." I whispered.

"What? I can't hear you when you mumble." "Nothing." I said laughing. They swam around and joked for a few hours, having a good time catching up. "Alright, I gotta go." I said stepping out.

"Aww ok be careful yea?" Sophia said giving me a wave. "Of course!" 'Nick's face right now is priceless.'

I ran inside and up the stairs and into my room, grabbing a blue button up shirt and black jeans. I didn't have to be anywhere. So why am I leaving.?

I walked into the bathroom, grabbing a towel out of the cabinet. I dried my hair slightly, beginning to curl like it normally does after it gets wet. I looked into the mirror "Good enough." He turned the light off, walking out the room and running down the stairs.

"I'll be back Dream." He nodded, I ran out the door and into the car. So I drove away, to where? I don't have any idea. I drove until my gas light came on which didn't take long.

   I ended up at the beach. It was a peaceful day, the sun was setting, the wind was blowing a gentle breeze. The waves crashed gently into the shore. Everyone was peaceful.

   It was oddly similar to the day. The day I lost my best friend. I walked around for a few minutes, my eyes gliding across the places where it happened.

   I sat in the sand along the waters edge. Letting my thoughts pander. "Hey Karl. It's me again. How are you man. That was stupid you can't answer. I miss you dude. I will never be the same. But i'm slowly getting used to feeling numb. Feeling like this. You could say i'm getting a little better, knowing that Dream cares, knowing that I can talk to Sophia. I don't know man. I really miss you. I wish it could have been me instead. I hope heaven is treating you well. I'm not done talking to you yet. Do you think she will ever like me? Probably not. I stopped cutting. The other day, i actually threw them away."

   Suddenly the waves formed a small circle around me. A small smile plastered along my face. "Nice to see you finally show up."
ring ring

   "Hello?"
"Alex, where are you."
"Woah Dream chill man i'm at the beach."
"I literally called you 20 times and you didn't answer."
"I didn't get a fucking call."
"Well get your ass home, its kinda late isn't it?"

   I hung up on him. "Well Karlos, I'll talk to you soon. Give Tommy and Tubbo a hug for me, or maybe a fist bump I know they smell like shit."

Nobody's POV-

   He got up from the sand, dusting himself off before walking up the stairs. He got in the car, driving home.

   A few minutes passed, blue and red flashing lights appeared in the rear view mirror. He pulled over, hopeful that they would pass him. They didn't.

   "Hands up." the voice boomed over the speakers.

'what the hell did i do..'

772 words.
Hope you enjoy an Alex POV..