20.

Uhh hey! Im actually having tons of fun writing. I hope yall like these but idkkk.
--------------------------------------------------
Sophia and Nick based POV-
--------------------------------------------------

Sophia walked through the front yard thinking about her interaction with Alex upon the cliff.

"Sophia," Nick said stumbling out the door. "Wha- Are you drunk.." "Where did you go?" He asked slurring his words. "You were mad at me so I decided to let you have some time."

"No, I wasn't mad." he stepped closer to her, stumbling over his own two feet. "Nick." She said grabbing his arm to lead him back inside.

   "where are we going?" he asked practically being dragged up the stairs. "Sit here." Sophia said opening the door and disappearing inside.

   "Dream, come help me with you drunken brother." "My what-" Dream spat out standing up from the kitchen chair. "He cant even walk he's so fucked up. How did you let him do that to himself.." She asked following behind him.

   "I had no idea. I thought he was sleeping.He ran around looking for you and then i didn't hear anything so i thought he was asleep." He said walking down the hallway.

   She scoffed, "And you didn't care to check?" "To be fair, he was looking for you." With that news her eyes widened and she shut up.

   "Alright lets go," Dream said wrapping his arm around nick. With one swift movement, nick was off the ground and being drug across the front yard into the house.

   "God, how much did you drink, you can't even walk.." dream mumbled under his breath as he threw nick onto the couch. "I didn't even drink that much." Nick mumbled.

Sophia rolled her eyes "i'll be upstai-" "Hey mother fuckers!" Alex yelled, bursting through the door. The three turned to look at him, staring blankly at him.

"What?" he asked going to the kitchen. Sophia turned around and trotted up the stairs. Alex opened the refrigerator and smirked.

"I'll be in my room." Alex said smiling, going up the stairs.

Sophia POV-

"Hey babygirl whats up?" Alex said opening the closed door. I jumped from the sudden movements, "Jesus you scared me, and don't call me that.." I said with a disgusted face.

He laughed, "Come on.. we agreed." "Alex, its been 20 minutes." "So," I looked up from my phone, seeing him at the edge of the bed. I simply shook my head, "Get out."

"Your not serious." I pointed my finger towards the door, "Out." I turned back around, facing the wall as i opened my phone back up.

There was a sudden force against my cheek. I turn around the see Alex, forcefully placing kisses against my cheek. "What the hell." I said moving towards the wall.

"Ill be leaving now!" Alex said running out the door.

'That was weird. It was like, i didn't want it to stop cause it was cute but at the same time, why? Do i like..'

"Hey Sophia." Nick said stumbling in. "Hi babe."

Nobody's POV-

He threw himself on the bed, wrapping his arms around her. "Where did you go?" He said placing his head on her stomach. "I thought you were mad at me so I gave you some space." She said running her hand through his hair.

"Well we could have talked it out." "You don't talk. You make me feel like the bad guy." She explained, placing her head on the headboard. "Your not the bad guy. We just didn't agree." he said slurring his words once more.

"Nick, I don't want to argue, lets talk about it in the morning when you actually know what your talking about." She said shifting so that now shes laying down.

He nodded and moved to a more comfortable position, resting his head on her chest. "I love you." He whispered.

'Ughh why does he have to be all cute like this at the end of the day.'

"I love you too." She whispered back to him.

The rest of the house was silent for the rest if the night, that was until,

"Police open the door!" was yelled followed along with violent knocking. "Nick get up." "Sophia wake up." Dream said walking around everyones room.

   "Shit." Alex and Sophia mumbled.

707 words.
short chapter but i'm tired and felt like updating soo-